corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got quoted to smooth in Saxo to GSi, shud i do it? Or smooth boot?? HELP

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got quoted to smooth in Saxo to GSi, shud i do it? Or smooth boot?? HELP
Dom

User status: Offline
30th Dec 03 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for the works mate it will look mint mate Although see if you can bring the price down abit, like 450 for boot, spoiler and plate recess....and what ever you do make sure you get it in writting - prices, how long its gonna take etc etc

nice car btw mate
Rich S

31st Dec 03 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Like Steve said, alot of ppl dont realise how much work goes into these cars, plus your paint and materials. The quote you got for the rear end was a good price for a quality job. Yeah you can get cheaper quotes but then can you honestly say that your gonna get a good job from it. Anyone that has spent a fair bit of money on their car will tell you that cheapest isnt always better! Having said that, look out for rip off merchants, i see a well known bodyshop the other day doing smooth boots for £400 + electrics + VAT!!!
AdiSRI

1st Jan 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any more opinions??
Ben
Banned

1st Jan 04 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do it yourself , why not just have ago , its ur project so why get sum1 else to do it

just leave the welding for smooth boot and sprayin to the pros the rest do urself

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got quoted to smooth in Saxo to GSi, shud i do it? Or smooth boot?? HELP 23 database queries in 0.0110979 seconds