corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My house is haunted.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My house is haunted.
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
30th Dec 03 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The hospital near me has just moved, and the old one is now being converted into luxury apartments. Its the old Norfolk and Norwich hospital in Norwich. These apartments will be going for £250,000 at least. I'd never buy one cos I'd shit myself wondering if there was ghosts!!

Also I work in I.T. and have to support PCs over several mental hospitals. Have to go on wards e.t.c. to fix PCs.
Anyways some of the old wards which have closed down are just abandoned, old beds and cubicals still there but the wards were just shut down. Anyways our store rooms are on some of them and I have to go up there to store and collect PCs. Heard some wierd shit once and asked my colleague what he had said. He was at the other end of the room and didn't know what I was on about

I never go up their when its dark in the afternoon. Still smells like a wards and its scary!!
CorsaLad16v

31st Dec 03 at 02:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyRaveyGravy
quote:
Originally posted by CorsaLad16v

it just so happens i have one for sale

HOW MUCH!!! HAHAHA IF U DID, ID PART EX ME MUM FOR IT!!!!

is your mum of MILF standards?
Wolfy

31st Dec 03 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
My last house was haunted, we called the local priest, and she said a few prayers and we asked it to leave and we heard nothing from it since!

try that!

im sure it would have taken more to remove ned from your bed ally
Wolfy

31st Dec 03 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and could it be the celing light reflecting onto the cd? if the cd is at a slight angle or the lights behind you a little then the angle of reflection would make it do that weird shit.... try moving the cd next time you see that.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My house is haunted. 23 database queries in 0.0086761 seconds