corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Corsa B ORIGINAL BLACK CLOCK FACES (10-130 mph / 0-7000 rpm)...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B ORIGINAL BLACK CLOCK FACES (10-130 mph / 0-7000 rpm)...
Tim
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
26th Dec 03 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm looking for some Corsa B BLACK DIALS (the original ones that come with the car ) with the following specs...

Rev counter: 0 - 7000 rpm
Speedo (mechanical): 10 - 130 mph

u2u me

I will swap for white dials if interested, as I can't see my blue LEDs through the amber numbers on the white dials)...

Cheers,

Tim
Richie

26th Dec 03 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely the dash being electrical or mechanical wouldnt make any difference to the faces?
Garnz

26th Dec 03 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
I'm looking for some Corsa B BLACK DIALS (the original ones that come with the car ) with the following specs...

Rev counter: 0 - 7000 rpm
Speedo (mechanical): 10 - 130 mph

u2u me

I will swap for white dials if interested, as I can't see my blue LEDs through the amber numbers on the white dials)...

Cheers,

Tim

would the rev counter work with an L reg 1.2 8v Merit?
BeArDy

26th Dec 03 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will have mine soon m8ty
out of my x-reg corsa 1.6 16v
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
26th Dec 03 at 23:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AustinPXX
surely the dash being electrical or mechanical wouldnt make any difference to the faces?
Yes - they start at 10.

I've got some here Tim
jr

27th Dec 03 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one got a mechanical set witha rev counter, not concerned abot the dial colour

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Corsa B ORIGINAL BLACK CLOCK FACES (10-130 mph / 0-7000 rpm)... 25 database queries in 0.0075970 seconds