corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dash Light`s

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dash Light`s
Filby1

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 03 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just took my heater pannal off the, the slideing nob. should there be bulbs behind it there seams to be some small green connecters behind
Greasemonkey

22nd Dec 03 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that will be the connectors for heated seats!!
cobra148

22nd Dec 03 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you've taken the front panel off, you should see the small bulbs in black holders directly in front of you, near the top of the panel.

broster
Premium Member

22nd Dec 03 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damned if i could get the front panel off mine! lol, how do you remove the knobs?
cobra148

22nd Dec 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one on the right pulls off, it will be tight though.
Point the centre one to 12 oclock position and pull the knob as though turning on heated rear. You will see a small hole in the base of the knob, push a small screwdriver into this hole while pulling on the knob. The screwdriver will release the retaining clip and the knob will pull off.
The knob on the left will pull straight off, unless you have air con, if you have air con, follow the instructions for the heated rear knob
broster
Premium Member

22nd Dec 03 at 11:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so easy when its put like that lol! well and ruely got pised off with it when trying to do it the other day!

New Poll