corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rage Exhausts!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rage Exhausts!!!!!
corsa_boi

User status: Offline
20th Dec 03 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hav a corsa gsi and im thinking of gettin a new exhaust, i am wanting a de-cat pipe as well. My mate has a rage exhaust on his saxo n i think it looks and sounds quality, Has anyone got a rage on there corsa if so wot the quality like? anyone had any probs with rage exhausts? the exhaust im after is the new sp11 range,also wot gains am i gunna get from straight thro de-cat pipe anything noticable? cheers

Jon Boi
carnoisseurcraig

20th Dec 03 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

De cat pipe will help your car gir rid of the exhaust gases quicker. This should help the car along a bit. it will also make your rage box sound a good bit louder.

I can offer ya both decat and rage exhaust. U2U me for a price.
corsa_boi

20th Dec 03 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hav just had a quote from powerflow to supply me with a de-cat pipe and fit it and remove my centre silencer and fit me a exhaust that i am gunna buy seperate. How much do u reckon is shud cost me?? roughly just 2 c if there r ova chargin me..

Jon Boi
corsa_boi

20th Dec 03 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well since non of yas wanna play the game,sad cunts i was quoted £120 for this. is this bout rite or 2 high?

Jon Boi
wainey

20th Dec 03 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

de cats are around 60quid i think, different garages charge different, i only paid 20quid when i had an exhaust fitted that i bought, but it dont seem to bad mate!
sykes

20th Dec 03 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

offered me at powerflow£180 4 de cat & fitting of me rage exhaust on?bought the rage exhaust meself 4 £90?it looks proper good,have loadz of comments about it?another lad at college gotta rgae ehaust on his corsa aswell & that looks proper good!
sykes

20th Dec 03 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another thing tho?iv ad problems with the exhaust coming off?had it put on by a pikey 1st time & it fell off altogether so thought id go powerflow to get it put on properly but im still having trouble with it edging of the clips at the back coz its so big?

New Poll