corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » The car has returned.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The car has returned.
NeilRocks

User status: Offline
17th Dec 03 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's back. FINALLY
Just got my Corsa back from Vauxhall after a WEEK. Kept cutting out at junctions etc.
ECU code was read - speed sensor faulty
They got a new one but whilst fitting it they fried my ECU!
Got another ECU - fried that one!
Finallly got speed sensor and ECU working together so car is now puuuurfect. £350!
My dad paid half so all is not lost.

Anyone else had a horror story from a garage?
Kiddy_Corsa

17th Dec 03 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one that goes to vauxhall will mate
OFcorsa

17th Dec 03 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only that i had my car repaired after an accident and they asked me tocome check it was ok, and they had missed a bit on the sill so they had to keep the car longer and finish repairing it now i have it back they have fitted a new doorand not moved it close enough to the car so there is a gap.
JJ

17th Dec 03 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a constant feckin tickin noise in my 1.6 sport since the day i bought it from vauxhall, every time it went back it was there for a week until the decided what was worng with it... it has a warped bottom end and so needed a new one, took em 3 weeks to fit it, got it back, 3 weeks later timeing belt snaped, new head required, another 3 weeks, had the car almost 4 years now and in that time it had spent nearly 4 months in vaux, how pissed off am i with vauxhall lol, would never buy another one, got a new celica t sport, had it 3 months now and no probs,

New Poll