corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hey people, noobie here

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hey people, noobie here
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Dec 03 at 00:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

few suggestions for u mate- oonly so the cars moire urs than previous owners - smooth tailgate, door handles( maybe) colour code mirror base plates and roof rails, get rid of eyebrows and bad boy it; get some new clusters, morettes, and side repeaters and have the wheels shot blasted and painted black - should be about £500-£600

and get a quote from spraynique - tell them Rich sent u down
dav3h

16th Dec 03 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me and matt106gti have already been discussing it ...certain changes are already in the pipe line .

oh, is this spraynique place anygood? ive got some other little bits n bobs of paint/bodywork that need minor repairs
RichR
Premium Member

16th Dec 03 at 00:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did mine and stubbsys - must have seen pics or actually seen us around heres a pic neway

they did the blue one too, used to belong to Paul Thursfield from Stoke - it was in januarys 2003max power

hope ur not signing upto .co.uk, Petes such a tw@, hes hacked .net destroyed it and then set up that - he deserves a kicking. used tio be sound too, now hes lowered himself so much

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by LiVe LeE]
dav3h

16th Dec 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh cool, i need to sort out me cars running temp before i spend cash on body mods. what sort of tempratures do all your corsas run at? and also when does the fan kick in?

oh and lee i still have the golf, its just sittin on me drive until i can be bothered/have the cash to tidy it up a bit
and regarding the .co.uk . net, i dont think petes that silly to do anything like that i dunno, iam staying out of it

[Edited on 16-12-2003 by dav3h]
RichR
Premium Member

17th Dec 03 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine used to sit at 90, then it had top end rebuild including new thermostat when the head gasket went, and it sat 1 bar further up - with the kit on it now sits higher on motorways etc - at about 98, thats roughly where the fan kicks in on mine as well
jaffa

17th Dec 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love that blue one ^^^^

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hey people, noobie here 23 database queries in 0.0085089 seconds