corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rims for the Lexus.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rims for the Lexus.
Craig W

User status: Offline
14th Dec 03 at 02:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ChazSXi
quote:
Originally posted by Craig W
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'd say something dishy and huge, use Altezza sites to get an idea of look. Having said that, the factory rims do look good, even with the bodykit. Personally I'd throw a non-dating reg on it, late spec dark clusters and a late Sport rear lip.

That ickle sport rear spoiler lip is over £400 But yeah think i'll get it put on at my next service, love the smoked clusters too. Angel eyes are on my list too, they look mean on the IS200.

Lip spoiler - http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=72&t=4391&

have you been on there? loads of decent stuff for the lexus..set of 19's on there aswell!

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by ChazSXi]

Yeah i'm a Gold Member there, get good discounts on parts & services etc
Craig W

User status: Offline
14th Dec 03 at 02:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antscorsa
get sum pimp daddy chrome rims.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by antscorsa]

Sweet rims

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rims for the Lexus. 23 database queries in 0.0123682 seconds