corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which exaust manifold?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which exaust manifold?
carnoisseurcraig

User status: Offline
11th Dec 03 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reason is that janspeed are forever going bust.

They probably didnt have enough money to buy the materials and pay the wages to make the manifold. LOL
broster
Premium Member

11th Dec 03 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im excited, i want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
corsa120

11th Dec 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey broster basically all the manifolds are the same just some are mild steel, that supesprint one looks exactly same as mine exact dont think one will give more power than another!!!! they only really made my corsa very responsive may give 5/6 % power but u cant feel it specially not on the road will on dyno though coz it show on graph

i mean u take a typical person with say a cavalier drove to work u took his car away and gave it 10 more bhp i bet he would not even notice it lol
broster
Premium Member

11th Dec 03 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, reading the web site tho mate it looks like loadsa work goes into them, but with the inlet all freed up it seems a shame not to let the exaust breath better dont it?! shud see what it give on rollers in the new year!
broster
Premium Member

11th Dec 03 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got 5bhp more with my superchip peak, but whe u drive it you notice it loads, seems so much smoother, and pulls better, so surely id notice the gains with the manifold
big eck

11th Dec 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster m8, I canny help but think that if you got yourself a C20 XE and done the same amout of mods you'd be a very happy chappy, only reason i'm sayn is it looks like money aint an issue.
broster
Premium Member

11th Dec 03 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

injsurance mate, and im goin to get a 1.6, so all mods can be swopped! liv vic dont inc policy if i dont increase cc or number of valves!
corsa120

11th Dec 03 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not saying you wont notice it just saying i think a chip would be more noticable anyway because it has re programmed the ecu all the manifold is doing is allowing faster gas flow meaning the engine becomes more efficient than giving more power but 5% can be expected which is like 3-4 bhp if ur lucky my book it is not notocable but the responce the manifold gave me was really noticable but not the power so much

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll