corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Its Tiger from the magic cake land........update.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Its Tiger from the magic cake land........update.
Tiger

User status: Offline
6th Dec 03 at 04:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey everyone!

Just to let you know im having a wicked time here downunder - we hired out a 4 x 4 to rezz round on this wacky sand idland called Fraser Is for 3 days - it was a huge landcruiser and i drove it the whole time - loads of proper off road tracks - never had so much fun!!

Were near Sydney now - should be there tomorrow.

Ive only pulled once - and not my todger - some horrible fat bird. i had to run to get away from her in the end.

Anyway boys and girlz - u2u me if your replying coz i wont pick this msg up for ages.

Hope your all doing ok - ive just had some magic spacecake from this mad hippy town and i feel a bit strange right now.

Take care.

Ben.

[Edited on 08-12-2003 by Tiger]
Wolfy

6th Dec 03 at 05:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mad mad bugger. make sure you bring some space cake back for us lot to!
Colin

6th Dec 03 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ spacecake

Glad your enjoying yourself mate
Cybermonkey

6th Dec 03 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I been to moreton island, which is just next to frazer island! So much fun razzing round the beaches in landcruisers. http://www.moreton-island.com/
vibrio
Banned

6th Dec 03 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger

hey everyone!

Just to let you know im having a wicked time here downunder - we hired out a 4 x 4 to rezz round on this wacky sand idland called Fraser Is for 3 days - it was a huge landcruiser and i drove it the whole time - loads of proper off road tracks - never had so much fun!!

Were near Sydney now - should be there tomorrow.

Ive only pulled once - and not my todger - some horrible fat bird. i had to run to get away from her in the end.

Anyway boys and girlz - u2u me if your replying coz i wont pick this msg up for ages.

Hope your all doing ok - ive just had some magic spacecake from this mad hippy town and i feel a bit strange right now.

Take care.

Ben.

your the kindness of down-under
Colin

6th Dec 03 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tiger

8th Dec 03 at 06:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just arrivied in Sydney yesterday - staying in some rough hole called Kings Cross - big fight broke out at 3am last night so the whole dorm got up and watched it!!!! Been sitting around the Sydney Opera House today too while on a walk round sydney - the opera house is in fact 3 seperate buildings which i didnt know - its amazing to see though after years of seeing pictures of it - the weathers turned for the better now too - its just got hot again!

Cybermonkey - went near moreton island but not on it - didnt really get a chance.

Vibrio - not a kindness the 2nd - he's more successfull in quantity!

Take it easy peeps.

Ben_
Cybermonkey

8th Dec 03 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aaah okay benny. I remember getting chased through kings cross with me mate because he is sikh. we got chased all the way to the harbour bridge, and we ended up going over the cycle lane to the end Kings cross is NOT a nice place
M2RTY

8th Dec 03 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi ben glad ure having fun mate!! did u get to see the rugby?
Paul H

8th Dec 03 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive only pulled once - and not my todger - some horrible fat bird. i had to run to get away from her in the end

bet it was chloe from hollyoaks
Tiger

9th Dec 03 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Martin - When we were in Brisbane we were literally living 2 mins from the world cup stadium - i didnt actually see any matches but we were all in the supporters bars right outside the stadium - the atmos was outstanding and we really drubbed the aussies afterwards coz they were all really bitchy towards us (ok, not all but the select few were quite bitter and sore losers.)

Chewy - Not anywhere as bad as Chloe thank god but either way i dropped my standards a lot and she had a mouth like a puckered fish. Dear oh dear.
mav

9th Dec 03 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad your havin fun m8...........keep it up...
M2RTY

9th Dec 03 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad to hear your still alive after it!! bet it was amazing tho, did u see the english parades yesterday? a LOT of people!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Its Tiger from the magic cake land........update. 23 database queries in 0.0108080 seconds