corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 16v Phase1 CHEAP!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio 16v Phase1 CHEAP!!
EOO5T

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 03 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*** FOR SALE ***

J reg 1992 Clio 1.8 16v (Phase 1). Red, 96K Miles, serviced regular, re-furbished Phs1 Alloys finished in Satin Black, good tyres, 6mths Tax and MOT, never let me down (touching wood ), Pipercross induction kit, de-catted exhaust, Apex and Avo Adjustable suspension. Good condition.

Very quick little car!! Runs 14sec 1/4mile, and very quick on the track.

OPTION 1

At present the car is totally stripped out, apart from the dash board, 2 x Sparco race seats, Salbelt Harnesses, and 6 Point OMP Roll Cage. (Proper trackcar style!)

£1600 at this spec.

OPTION 2

Or I can re-fit ALL of the standard 16v Seats, doorcards, carpets, trim, etc, etc, to turn it back into a standard interior car.

Also £1600 at this spec

If any one is interested, please contact me on either paul@streetdreamz.co.uk OR 07702 804597.

The prices are cheap, as I am looking for a fairly quick sale to fund my new drift car, so no timewasters please.

This car would be ideal for anyone wanting to have a bit of fun around the track, whilst still being able to drive the car easily everyday.

Thanks

Paul Smith
paul@streetdreamz.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 16v Phase1 CHEAP!! 25 database queries in 0.0078270 seconds