corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clifford Concept 100 or 300

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clifford Concept 100 or 300
MattyB

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 03 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello all - just on the look out for an alarm for me motor

Now CIS wont offer me ANY discount or benefits for going with a CAT1/2, as opposed to a non thatcham alarm, so its not worth me paying the extra.

I realise the 100 isnt, where as the 300 is thatcham approved, but are there any other differences??

i found a website that lists all the options of both, and it just seems like silly little benefits like "choice of alarm tone", and other rubbish that dont interest me.

anyone know if there are any significant differences that make the 300 worth £100 more?

cheers

Matt
stuyw

3rd Dec 03 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deffo worth the extra 100 quid as u get loads more features on the 300
MattyB

3rd Dec 03 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just checked both RSaudio website and clifford website, and the only extras you get with the 300 is:

*thatcham approval (worth nothing to me)
*chooseable siren
*5 button remote (i dont need extra channels)

In fact, there are several options that the 300 doesnt have!! ie: doesnt have glass tamper or dual zone protection.

I'm goin for the 100, and saving the £100 for a couple of extra security features for the 100 being the interior ultrasonics and tilt sensor (for my new 17"s)

sorted

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Clifford Concept 100 or 300 23 database queries in 0.0102410 seconds