corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ICE thieves

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ICE thieves
J da Silva

User status: Offline
30th Nov 03 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was on my way to a mates house this morning, as i was turning onto his street i noticed a red fiesta full off dodgy looking lads parked across from his house, didnt think anything of it at the time, but an hour later when i got home they were parked on my street( 4 modified cars on my street), i took their registration for future reference. about half 5 tonight i went to another mates house who has a modified cozzy replica packed with ICE and an incar screen, guess who were parked near his house? yesh the red fiesta was back, but they recognised me coz i saw them on my street and soon fucked off!
anyone in rotherham area keep an eye out for a red fezzie with black trims and shitty ford wheeltrims

do'ya reckon they'll be back for our ICE or just general twats stalking me n my mates?
M4tt

30th Nov 03 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they're probably after your ICE, watching you lot and making notes/plans on when they can get it.

i'd be very wary, especially since you've come across them numerous times

although they could be just general twats in there mums fiesta driving about and stopping init
J da Silva

30th Nov 03 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bit funny though how they are parked near 3 houses all with ice installs and a month ago my other mate with a corsa b had part of his install nicked.

im off work till wednesday so my sleeping pattern has been fucked up,im usually up till 3am so ill be looking out

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ICE thieves 23 database queries in 0.0072269 seconds