corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Southampton meet

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Southampton meet
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jan 04 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im up for it........... mines going in in march hopefully, smooth in the drivers door handle - passengers already done - repairs and smooth out vents in front bumper, get rid of washer jets and maybe 2 tone - ready for donny
Ollie_Corsa

12th Jan 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sound mate, i'm actually thinking about selling mine soon as i'm getting bored of the lack of power and i now have 2yrs NCB so should be able to get something more powerful but i'm not sure yet
RichR
Premium Member

14th Jan 04 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was doing the same aall winter - now decided to keep it afetr I found a cheap smashed up gsi with 50k on the clock - not brought it - but gonna drop 1.6 in theres instead - and just appreciate the cheap insurance of a 1.2 for now
Ollie_Corsa

14th Jan 04 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool, i'm keeeping mine now too! till the winter anyway cos u gotta have a kitted car in the summer, pulls the birds!
RichR
Premium Member

16th Jan 04 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u got it back from the bodyshop now??? mines going in sextons on tuesday for an alarm, central locking and remote pop for the boot lid
Ollie_Corsa

16th Jan 04 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got it back today mate all sorted now
RichR
Premium Member

26th Jan 04 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where do people meet in soton - I was out all nite saturday cruising around trying to find people -there was a tasty full kitted black mark4 gold ( v.v. nice 1) that followed me for a bit - and a fiesta and that was aboutit

I tried both Tescos ( Shirley and Hedge end) all through city centre, west qauy, everywhere I could htink of and no1 around
Ollie_Corsa

27th Jan 04 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hedge end mac d's mate

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Southampton meet 24 database queries in 0.0121441 seconds