corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » indicator troubles!!!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author indicator troubles!!!!!!!!
MODDEDCORSAGSI

User status: Offline
   29th Nov 03 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my left indicator wasnt workin so i brought a new relay, now only the side repeater works but flashes twice as fast...
Dave

29th Nov 03 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds a bit obvious but have you checked the bulbs?
MODDEDCORSAGSI

29th Nov 03 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, i tried the right hand indicator bulds in the left and they worked...
Dave

29th Nov 03 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe a connection is loose to the bulb somewhere,the other two always flash quicker when one bulb isnt workin for whatever reason.
MODDEDCORSAGSI

29th Nov 03 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jus checked all the connections but everythin seems ok! mayb water go in the connection through the rear lexus light! was quite damp, dried it but no difference! ne1 know wher the front and rear indicator link????????
Greg_M

29th Nov 03 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check the hazzard switch mate, my nova had the same problem, and it was the hazzard switch
Born_corsa02

29th Nov 03 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Correct greg will be hazard switch if you just touch it gently when you have the indicators on will either make em work or stop workin

New Poll