corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got this:

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got this:
Dom

User status: Offline
26th Nov 03 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC
quote:
Originally posted by snowy
See everyone thinks Alpine is the daddy.....

BUT The Pioneer comes with a 13band EEQ, the Alpine does not

its only cos the Aplines usually include a 6v preout that everyone says Alpine.

I say Nakamichi

They beat everyone hands down ... Even the Alpine F1 Status

Nice unit you got there matey, well done. Not you just need the rest of the system sorting... You have gone in the right direction with that unit

Not gonna argue with the sound or quality of Nakamichi headunits but why do they make them so shity looking!! There not just boring most the 1's i c look worse than alot of standard headunits

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by DC]

true true....but if you get a Nakamichi HU, your not going for the looks are you your going for the sound quality, so it doesnt really matter. To behonest, id rather have a boring unit that sounded the mutz than something that kept flashy at me every second showing me some logo of a CD spinning around to be honest, this also follows into the hifi industry as well...mate of mine brought a arcam amp (etc etc) and it looks dull as fook. just a grey box with a green light and a volume control...thats it. But it sounds great
Sooty
Banned

26th Nov 03 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had my alpine for 18 months now... still think its great... no MP3, but looks ace in dark
DC

27th Nov 03 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree sound quality is far more important than flashing lights but it would b nice if the Nakamichi HU's just looked nice in a subtle way. Dont hav to hav loads of spinning graphics or millions of colours flashing. Just a good quality look!!
Maybe my priorities r wrong but if i had spent £500+ on a headunit i wouldnt want ppl getting in thinkin its still a standard 1.
Dan ps. I do maintain SQ is still most important, just not the only consideration when buying a HU!

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by DC]
Noonster

27th Nov 03 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good mate

Question about Alpine, cant it be wired to work with the steering wheel controls?? I have Pioneer at the moment, but had it for just over a year now and getting board of it
Fad

27th Nov 03 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sooty
Ive had my alpine for 18 months now... still think its great... no MP3, but looks ace in dark

same had mine 3 years now and deffo sound soo much better than most i listen to. Will be gettin a new Alpine mp3 unit in the new year
R Lee

27th Nov 03 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alpine is cool
wayne hiscock

27th Nov 03 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love that 8400

alpine are very nice

loved my old clarion screen

but i got a very good very expensive sony one and its top bollock

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got this: 23 database queries in 0.0087099 seconds