corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You Thought Vauxhall Servicing Was Bad.............

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You Thought Vauxhall Servicing Was Bad.............
Gary Reece

User status: Offline
26th Nov 03 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone who takes their car to a garage for a service is a mug IMHO! No point, most of the servicing on cars is easy enough to do by any who is capable of using a spanner, like Gambit says, FSH means shit these days anyway
wainey

26th Nov 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just keep your own receipts of stuff you buy, i service my own cars but just receipts of parts payed for, fair enough no service history but least u have something to show
Visionz

27th Aug 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£120 an hour labour on certain model cars at the lisence car manufacturer dealership that i work at.
Andrew

27th Aug 04 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pug are bitches. They tried to give me a £300 bill for cleaning out my gear box. I told them to fuck off but they wouldn't give me my keys so i phoned my Dad and got the spares

I then gets an invoice for £45 instead I have not been back from when i paid the £45.

The 106 is going as soon as i have enough money to get something else. I want a 206 but there is no way i am going back to Pug.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You Thought Vauxhall Servicing Was Bad............. 23 database queries in 0.0093620 seconds