corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » grooved disks, callipers, pads FOR SALE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author grooved disks, callipers, pads FOR SALE
M2RTY

User status: Offline
26th Nov 03 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, have a set of 1.4 16v corsa sport calipers (green but easily painted)

red dot 6 groove disks (lots of life left, no defacement at all)

red dot fast road pads (off the top of my head id say about 1/2 life on them)

i want 40 quid for the lot ovno

can deliver within 20 miles of darlington to redcar or agree on a postage price

pics available on request

remember that these fit ANY corsa with no other bits, and if u have a 1.4 16v already, these will stop/look a lot better
KITcorsa

27th Nov 03 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might be interested in the disks mate!! fance some groved disks!! will my original calipors work on um???
M2RTY

27th Nov 03 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IIRC u have a 1.2 16v?

in that case im not 100% sure but id say to be safe ud need to swap callipers and pads as the pads i have were designed for the 1.4 16v calipers, the pads are also classed as fast road ones, meaning they dont give off any heat/brake dusta nd stop very sharpe.

if you bought the lot, the same work would be involved in changing everything anyway, AND u could sell your set up for about 30 quid
KITcorsa

27th Nov 03 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hum ok ill think about it mate!! have to see how much i spend this weekend!! my car is sxi so its the same as the 1.6 and 1.4 sport appart from smaller engine!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » grooved disks, callipers, pads FOR SALE 24 database queries in 0.0120471 seconds