corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » IN CAR PS2

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IN CAR PS2
stevegreetham

User status: Offline
   22nd Nov 03 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite, i have a standard ps2 atm and wanna get it hooked up in my car. what do i need? also, where do i get this from?
the monitor doesnt have to b amazing, just sommats that wud do the job. do i need a converter so it wil work off 12v?
cheers peeps
James@CCC

23rd Nov 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can either get a gay think to plug and play into 12v, or u can do the decent thing and open it up and change part of the chip board, i cant remeber who to buy it from but i can find out and its about 60 quid.
Cant recommend screens and i dunno much about them, but u can get one for 100 ish.
If you have aux in on ur headunit u can plug it in for the sounds if not get a screen with a speaker, if not u have to twat about with fm modulators or something
Jafster

23rd Nov 03 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you gotta decent stereo its proberly aux inputs -you just connet the red/white audio lead fom the ps2 scart to the stereo then you got the sound thorugh the stereo!-the monitor hooks up too the invertor -i wouldnt bother with an fm modulator -waste of time -just getta good invertor-take out youre glove box and fit the invertor behind there -loads of room there -then cut the back of the glove box so the ps2 slips right to the back-you cant see it on my car- getta switch for the invertor and thas it-how i did myn anyway

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » IN CAR PS2 24 database queries in 0.0072889 seconds