corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » RS1800 engined N-reg Fiesta 1.1. + Pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RS1800 engined N-reg Fiesta 1.1. + Pics
Andyrs1800

User status: Offline
20th Nov 03 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Starting new job on monday... well think i am anyways, as soon as i hear from them with a date to start i'll be on the phone for a loan... then i will be getting a corsa GSi 16v, maybe even sumthin diff......

So the car is for sale, I really dont have a clue what its worth, was thinking around £2200 but will say £2000 as needs tax n mot at end of december maybe i'm dreaming, you tell me, what do ya wanna pay?

Engine. 1.8i 16v Zetec Fiesta RS1800 engine, K&n, Full De-cat Ashley system inc Manifold.
Sus. Spax Springs N Shocks, -40mm, Anti-roll bar.
Wheels/Tyres. 14in Orion teardrop/pepperpots.
Brakes. RS1800 Drums, Mondy 2.0 16v Front disks n calipers.
Outside. Full RS kit (bumpers, skirts, arches) RS turbo rear spoiler, Golf MK3 VR6 chin spoiler, Focus 'RS' badge, RS turbo Glass (green tint) with pop out rears. De-locked doors and bootlid, rear wiper romoved and filled.
Inside. Full XR2i 16v Trim (winged seats) Elec windows, Snap off Momo wheel, Momo gear knob, White dials.
Ice, Security. Clifford Eagle 2 talking alarm with RCL and proximity sensors, No ICE just Magnet mids n tweaters, maybe a cd player if i can find 1 soon...

Think thats the lot, there is a lot on it so maybe missed some,

Fell free to ask me any questions, e-mail, pm or add me to msn...

Its a shame the mondy wheels were sold to make way for 17's, to late now, I'll try and get some pics this weekend as it looks with diff wheels on,

Like i said, want about £2200 really but Tax and mot are due at end of december so i will call it more like £2000... its a N-reg 1.1 classic... so if you want a fast car and dont want to pay insurance of 1 then here is ya chance, its logged as a 1.1, i'm insured as a 1.1 with engine mods, dont think you can do that any more,

Every time i drive it i dont wanna sell it, pulls really nice all the way, really feels good, overtaking on a motorway is easy... Exhaust sounds sweet to, on tickover its quiet, on the motorway it doesnt drive you mad, just sounds sweet...
Screaming Vtec

21st Nov 03 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love the VR6 Chin Spoiler, looks like its meant to be there

Andyrs1800

21st Nov 03 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, think i made a good choice there, as you can see its cracked on 1 side so took the whole thing off and sold it to a mate who fixed it and smoothed it into his bumper... i went out and bought a brand new 1...
K100RSA

21st Nov 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reckon you spot on with the pricing, maybe even a bit on the low side, saw a black fiesta rs1800 in southend car dealers about a year ago and that sold while I was looking around the dealers, know that he got £2900 for it, but that was a genuine version of the car if such a thing exists, but the dealer had paperwork from fords etc, not sure with yours being modified if that would affect the pricing, but looks nice, although the lack of steering wheel provides a minimal look to the cabin, think that its a bit unsafe LOL

Scott

21st Nov 03 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id ratehr have that than a corsa GSI
parky

21st Nov 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice fiesta i like your not far from me i am in bolton i have a corsa sri but i would like that
Andyrs1800

23rd Nov 03 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had it about 9 months or so... i get bored, 4th car in 2 years, just want a corsa 1.6 16v, cant beat the sound, and later on i'll stick a 2,0 in it maybe, then the 1.6 will be going in my project nova 16v... allways wanted to do a project on a nova, make it well tidy, the sound of the 16 16v cummin from the bonnet...

I got it all planned,

Going lookin at a GSi 2moro and also a 1.6 sport...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » RS1800 engined N-reg Fiesta 1.1. + Pics 25 database queries in 0.0118849 seconds