corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » cruise virgin

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cruise virgin
peco1

User status: Offline
   19th Nov 03 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey i was just thinking reading what all u lot write about the cruises u bin to ect, i aint bin to any ive had my car for a year now u lot coming from aberdeen will know fraserburgh it so boring and small,hey let me know if anything near me coming up so i can pop along check out all the other motors
Dav

19th Nov 03 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't there a cruise on at Aberdeen beach every now and then, or a weekly cruise thing or something?
thako

23rd Nov 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is BOD but that has finished for the winter. But come to the beach its is always busy. best times are fri and sat nites

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » cruise virgin 24 database queries in 0.0108421 seconds