corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » heliumhead's corsa redone

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author heliumhead's corsa redone
Dom

User status: Offline
   17th Nov 03 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im alittle bored and thought of a few ideas for his car

ive got alittle carried away with the blur tool, so carried on and smoothed most of it Oh and repositioned the fuel cap to the front drivers wing. Btw is that possible? since i wouldnt mind doing that on mine Also gave his car some white alloys...saw some in the carnoisseur mag and want them for my blue corsa, so used helium's as a test
what ya think guys? are my photoshop skills good?
Dom
Paul_J

17th Nov 03 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuel cap = Yuk...

Wheels = Yuk compared to what his are now.

smoothness is ok I suppose. Also did prefere his car before morrettes.
Dom

17th Nov 03 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...hmm yea i know what ya mean about the alloys, but saw a black car with em today in town and it looks mint! So wanted to see what they looked like on the same colour car as mine with a kit etc. i think they look alright though, maybe i should find some other white ones..hmmm
As for the fuel cap, ive always thought about doing this on mine, but reading the haynes manual and having a butchers around the car it looks like it would be a git to reposition it Does anyone know of a corsa with it done? or something similar?
Matt H

17th Nov 03 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can have the fuel cap anywhere if you put enough work into it. porsches have theres on the front wing cos their engines are in the boot. if you smooth the lip off the fuel flap it looks alot smoother
Dom

17th Nov 03 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SQUARE
you can have the fuel cap anywhere if you put enough work into it. porsches have theres on the front wing cos their engines are in the boot. if you smooth the lip off the fuel flap it looks alot smoother

yea but obviously on a porsche the front is empty, so the fuel tank goes there and its fairly straight forward. But on a corsa i would have to run a pipe all the way from the front to the fuel tank which towards the back end of the car and its the running of the pipe im not sure about Where would the best place be to run the fuel pipe to the tank? And also, whats roughly the diameter of the fuel pipe on a corsa?

tar,
Dom
Nismo

17th Nov 03 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah its a fuel cap , i thought it was bird crap
Dom

17th Nov 03 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
ah its a fuel cap , i thought it was bird crap

cheers mate

although yea, would have to agree with ya
Nismo

17th Nov 03 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ned

17th Nov 03 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice rims
Cybermonkey

17th Nov 03 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im thinking keeping a fuel tank near a hot engine is a damn stupid idea. What if it caught fire, the fuel tank would kaboom before you noticed there was a fire
Dom

17th Nov 03 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
Im thinking keeping a fuel tank near a hot engine is a damn stupid idea. What if it caught fire, the fuel tank would kaboom before you noticed there was a fire

lol the fuel tank will be in its original place mate, but yea there could be problems with the fuel pipe being close to the engine, although im sure it could be heat shielded some how if its a right bastard to do, i wont bother, but if it isnt that bad then im might have a go doing it and see what happens
Matt H

17th Nov 03 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

am i right in thinking that the fuel pump is under that arch? im sure it is

there aint much room at all
Tim
Site Administrator

17th Nov 03 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fuel pump is in the top of the tank...
Matt H

17th Nov 03 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isnt there a secondary pump tho. when i saw desmonds car with all the arches cut back there was definatly a pump of some sort under the wheel arch.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » heliumhead's corsa redone 23 database queries in 0.0109811 seconds