corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Motor show pics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Motor show pics
Scotty2003

User status: Offline
   17th Nov 03 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took some pics at the motor show on Saturday, all pics are in "my garage" (not urs, mines) if u wanna have a squiz.

My favourite car was in the live show, the Evo 7 mmmmm
( only 2 pics from the live show as the others i took were all of moving cars and blurred........took 1 of the guy standing on top of his car when it was doing dohnuts and it came out looking like a birthday cake with 1 candle on top )

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by Scotty2003]
Scotty2003

17th Nov 03 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The birthday cake..............

Karen

17th Nov 03 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 thing 2 say-Clio V6...............................................Me wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How feken lovely r they

And I thot this was ment 2 be a car forum? Ur garage is almost full of haf naked ladys!
Icy

18th Nov 03 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres mine tp://public.fotki.com/icy/shows/2003/motorshow2003/
Skipz

18th Nov 03 at 07:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clio V6's are shite they look good but anything with a turbo can beat it and the clio sport 172 can keep up with it to a 150 and thats only cos it's restricted! just ask matty that had the nos yaris he had one now he's got a subaru wrx coupe
Scotty2003

18th Nov 03 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey foxy........Formula 1's supposed to be about cars aswell, but the only part worth watching is the grid parade to see all the talent, coz lets face it 9 times outta 10 we can predict the winner
And its only 1 half naked lady, just a few pics of her

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Motor show pics 24 database queries in 0.0095601 seconds