corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » power / city steering (punto)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author power / city steering (punto)
mestonian

User status: Offline
15th Nov 03 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone any ideas about new puntos? my power steering and city steering stopped working today, the light wont even come on, ts like driving a car without power steering only 2 times as heavy!!!

went to few garages, 2 said it was an electric steering pump and it would need a whole new system, few said it was a fuse but couldnt find the fuse!!! and the actual fiat garage where the car was bought didnt have a clue!!!
Sooty
Banned

15th Nov 03 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u been had then
mestonian

15th Nov 03 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think so yeh, had 3 month warranty which ran out on 8th this month!
Sooty
Banned

15th Nov 03 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its a ''NEW'' punto sporting... you should have at least a year from buying it, more so 3 years if its new
MarkM

16th Nov 03 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the look of the new punto sporting's...especially in yellow...the HGT is even better
Makarus

16th Nov 03 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You may be able to still get them to cover it under warrenty, say the problam had occured before it ran out but you didnt think it a major thing and then it went completly. I dunno, but I am sure someone told me the other day you can still get around stuff if the warrenty runs out and then very shortly after you get faults.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » power / city steering (punto) 23 database queries in 0.0088191 seconds