corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » good quote?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author good quote?
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
11th Nov 03 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

150quid from a bodyshop for all the black bits sprayed white on my car. I.e. door handles. roof rails, scutlle, arches and the black inserts on frotn and rear bumper. I fort that was a pretty good quote?
koolkorsa

11th Nov 03 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Scandalous

11th Nov 03 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds very good....make sure they smooth the plastic tho...
Corsa_Jam

11th Nov 03 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speaking of good quotes i got a faffin impressing one from an insurer. Toyota Supra 3.0ltr twin turbo on a 94 plate...... £1500 - theres me thinking sky rocket pocket!!!
koolkorsa

11th Nov 03 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think they will. They seemed to know waht they were doing. Mentioned something bout a special primer which melts into the plastic? anybody know aynthing bout that. They said i wouldnt get a perfect colour match because the white is a 'almost illuminious colour'. It'll be close enuf tho wont it?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » good quote? 23 database queries in 0.0084131 seconds