corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Drivin Test

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Drivin Test
sxi16vjoe

User status: Offline
11th Nov 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont worry mate.

i passed 3rd time with 1 minor!
combat_sri

11th Nov 03 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate my bird failed today,shes gutted but im gonna try and take her mind off it tonight!!
Makarus

11th Nov 03 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I passed first time with 9 minors, not amazing I know, all on observation, and all when I was parking up, I used my mirrors because I was used to them rather than physically turning round. But I passed after 13 lessons, thought I would fail............13 and all that.

Got on with the examiner quite well, he was especially happy with my confidence to exceed the speed limit when overtaking on a dual carridge way.
DanielJ

11th Nov 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i passd in a 1.5d corsa
stevegreetham

11th Nov 03 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutetd m8, never mind eh? loads of my m8s have failed first time and passed second.
i passed 4 weeks ago in a corsa, 7 minors, pretty peeved about that coz i did gd on the stuff i was weak at and did sh*t at the stuff i was gd at lol. gd luck 4 next time tho m8

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Drivin Test 23 database queries in 0.0080290 seconds