corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » anyone from stafford wanna meet up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone from stafford wanna meet up
chrismkm

User status: Offline
   10th Nov 03 at 00:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres an idea just so we could maybe get a weekly meet or summat in stafford. just to get to no everyone kuz i am sure everyone sees each other but bet u have never talked to anyone. so why dont we all get together sometime this week one nite thurs nite is best for me. does anyone have any problems with that or any suggestions appreciated.
RichR
Premium Member

12th Nov 03 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just come upto stoke - would be easier
chrismkm

12th Nov 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am up there every sunday on carpet world wat car u have lee
Voyto

13th Nov 03 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think lee has the white kitted corsa. not that one with the kenwood in the back window tho! different one
RichR
Premium Member

13th Nov 03 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, I have the white corsa, predator front, karnage sides and psg2 rear, smooth boot, bad boy and extended bonnet; smoothed out door handle, blue install.............

come over say hi if u see me about... although not very often nemore

have u used http://www.fezonline.net its the official festival park/stoke site.really good forum - few people on there from stafford, uttoxeter way
RichR
Premium Member

13th Nov 03 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

be better to show u pics.......

its got 17" dare x1s on now and different rear lights, I normally have a black rear numberplate at cruises too....... ap-performance on it

think Ive met u - r u the lad that sold Jaffa the twin exit?

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by LiVe LeE]
chrismkm

13th Nov 03 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i recognise the car now. yes i did sell him the exhaust. i now have the side exits on it
Voyto

14th Nov 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think ive seen u parked on creation lee. did u used to park up with a couple of other corsa's one of them being jaffa wen everyone used to go on sainsburys. dont blame ya parking there, there were some mad heads on sainsburys, i was always nervous about parking there
RichR
Premium Member

17th Nov 03 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah used to park with Jaffa and stubbsys - the guy with the black corsa above - and a few other cars - the silver/blue cinqucento ( tony "Bernard" Matthews) from fast cars car, the silver seicento, couple of other fiats, celica gt4, etc, but normally if u see me nowadays - I'll be with Stubbsy
Voyto

17th Nov 03 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u still go down to festival park area on a sunday night? id like to come say hi sometime. never met anyone from here before but id like to. i heard somethin about the sunday night cruise in stoke gettin moved down leek somewhere, dunno where tho
R Lee

17th Nov 03 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ello peeps, im at staffs uni, ive been down festival park a few times
RichR
Premium Member

19th Nov 03 at 12:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah maybe - not just yet tho, thats more my neck of the woods - Im at uni in southampton - so I'll be around in December - also try the multistorey in Newcastle, its been used instead of festival park now............... well more often than not neway.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » anyone from stafford wanna meet up 24 database queries in 0.0108008 seconds