corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sick of people judging me by my car

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sick of people judging me by my car
Phil321

User status: Offline
5th Nov 03 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jodi_the_g
Hey I don't look like no pikey, Hate wearing baseball caps etc,

Now whos generalising? Bet some kid is at home on the net now complaining about how some muppet with an oversized sense of self importance called him a pikey for wearing a cap
Colin.S

5th Nov 03 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get judged when i pull into the garage in this -
(the mini)

I wish i could lip read

[Edited on 05-11-2003 by Colin.S]
bengould

5th Nov 03 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i get funny looks and people snigger when i drive my dads new E class merc, dnt help i am only 17 me and my dad just laugh at the fags
vibrio
Banned

6th Nov 03 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Just went to the petrol station and normal I get a middle agde bloke talking to me saying is that what I think it is and getting questions like how fast it is or statements like I bet she burns the old juice, but a couple of times I get some little kids in novas offering to race me.
Worse of all they all think I am a drug dealer. "I get what you selling" and when I reply the cars not for sale they come out with "no what stuff are you selling or something like that"

Does anyone else have similar incedents at petrol stations

no I'm normal looking and don;t look like a pikey

Hey I don't look like no pikey, Hate wearing baseball caps etc,

yes yes yes. just admit you drive with a cap, have boom boom music on and hit the limiter all the time in first and wheel spin out of junctions
bradfincham

6th Nov 03 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just find it funny and laugh, lots of people say good comments, lots of pikey tennagers try opening the doors or rocking it, alarm goes off they all leg it!

and i just feel glad that i modded my last corsa and bought it myself and my new one with no help from family!

unwanted attention is for the titts with the burberry caps, wheelspinning every where and racing round towns

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sick of people judging me by my car 23 database queries in 0.0091040 seconds