corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO all users of this forum.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO all users of this forum.
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 03 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was waiting for you to arrive Paul!

I need a good nights kip..i'll just read your post and i'll be well away by the end
Lynny

3rd Nov 03 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the damn internet, get over it! there are alot mroe important things in life than whether or not someone posts stupid comments on a damn forum
Paul_J

3rd Nov 03 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

I need a good nights kip..i'll just read your post and i'll be well away by the end

See - I could say this post was an insult against me and that I wanted you banned...

but I won't, because its the internet and this is a forum - everyone takes everything so bloody seriously

Paul J
CORSA NUT

Colin

quote:
Originally posted by Blode
there are alot mroe important things in life

there is
Makarus

Oh no Corsa Nut, I know they cannot take care of every post, but when posts are made which are maybe not really in line with the rules then they should be dealt with, and if certain people are constantly the authors of such posts then they should be dealt with.

Paul_J I see your point, I am not a premium member and I am complaining, yet I am a user of this site. Oh and just because these users who cause problems are Premium Members I am sure you see this as completly within their rights.

The posts made though Blode disrupt the running of this forum, it is a good place but it gcould be a great place if certain idiots were ejected.

I am off out now, so if I dont reply you know why, before anyone starts the "Oh he's not replying he has been beaten" etc

Lates people.
Makarus

3rd Nov 03 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT

See - I could say this post was an insult against me and that I wanted you banned...

but I won't, because its the internet and this is a forum - everyone takes everything so bloody seriously

Paul J

One of the worst examples I have seen by anyone trying to prove a point, think about what you have just typed there........you may then understand that that example is just poor.
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Nov 03 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
its the damn internet, get over it! there are alot mroe important things in life than whether or not someone posts stupid comments on a damn forum

I agree, stupid posts are not going to distroy your live are they?
Its the flipping >>>>>>>>>INTERNET<<<<<<<<<<

[Edited on 03-11-2003 by Martyn]
vibrio
Banned

3rd Nov 03 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Steve
Premium Member

3rd Nov 03 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Makarus
Oh no Corsa Nut, I know they cannot take care of every post, but when posts are made which are maybe not really in line with the rules then they should be dealt with, and if certain people are constantly the authors of such posts then they should be dealt with.

Paul_J I see your point, I am not a premium member and I am complaining, yet I am a user of this site. Oh and just because these users who cause problems are Premium Members I am sure you see this as completly within their rights.

The posts made though Blode disrupt the running of this forum, it is a good place but it gcould be a great place if certain idiots were ejected.

I am off out now, so if I dont reply you know why, before anyone starts the "Oh he's not replying he's beating his cock" etc

Lates people.

i feel this to be true
Colin

3rd Nov 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

Mmmm peachy
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

Thats nice
Lynny

grrr
Paul_J

3rd Nov 03 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Makarus

No need to be so petty, you read my post and I clearly said I wasn't posting related to anything to do with whether I agreed with things - I think everyone should be treated the same, but I just find it amusing when people who haven't supported the mods financially - then start asking for them to do things...

Its like me not paying my road tax, then complaining that my road is in a shabby state and should be fixed!

Paul J
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Nov 03 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FAO posts shuld be left to u2u, please use the u2u feature and write a seperate U2U for every member of this site

Thank you
vibrio
Banned

3rd Nov 03 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
grrr

face facts Blode you've got a nice arse.
drunkenfool

3rd Nov 03 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CORSA NUT

3rd Nov 03 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love Paul J
starkmotorsport

3rd Nov 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul, many people would get premium membership if things improved, but just now, asking people to pay money to get childish abuse is a joke.

MIGweb control their forum to a much higher standard and this forum looks like its full of little children compaired to it.

I think theres a few people who need to mature a little and think before they speak.

Plus moderators should have more strict rules on useless abuse.

But as said above, its the internet and you'll never escape the immature people that always fuck it up.
-Aliba-

3rd Nov 03 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vibrio
Banned

3rd Nov 03 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mig is gay though
starkmotorsport

3rd Nov 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and many people need to get sense of humours!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO all users of this forum. 22 database queries in 0.2097600 seconds