corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO all users of this forum.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO all users of this forum.
Makarus

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 03 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have not been a member of this site for as long as some other people on here, but I am already annoyed with the twats that patrol this site thinking that their silly little comments are needed.

I will not put up names for I am sure all of you know at who I direct these critisms, what I ask is that Tim and Ian consider their options and do something about the constant arguing and bikering there is on this board, there really is no need for it.

I am surprised that certain users have been aloud to dick around with this site so much and still be users, personally I would have banned these trouble makers ages ago, but it is not my place on this forum to do so.

Granted a bit of fun and jokes every now and again keep the place fresh and with a light hearted atmosphere, but enough is enough, certain people are allowed to run riot and do as they wish apparently without any judgement being placed upon them by those in charge.

Like I say, maybe not my place to say, and I do admitedly welcome laughs and jokes on the forum, but blatent disregard for the purpose of this site should be punished with banning, we are here to come together as owners/past owners and even just forumites to enjoy a well run forum, we are not here to put up with idiocy shown by the few.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Nov 03 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.2 8v
Sooty
Banned

3rd Nov 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

33nm @ 3500
sxi boy

3rd Nov 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its an internet forum mate - dont take it too seriously
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Nov 03 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't continue to insult me by asking not to take it seriously. Unfortunately, some of us do, and thats our decision to do so. The crap that Steve and Rich have just posted in here illustrates exactly what is wrong and this isn't really a discussion point, it will stop - however that happens.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Nov 03 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have only said 1.2 8v???? i fail to see wot is wrong with informing him of his engine size
Makarus

3rd Nov 03 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am sorry to bring this topic up Ian, I do not intend to undermine your judgement by bringing this to your attention, I just felt it had to be said.

And thank you Steve and Rich, you havce just highlighted my points for me in no better way than I could have hoped.

Oh and Sxi Boy, it may be an internet forum, but this forum is designed for a certain purpose, and that purpose I am sure is not to let idiots run riot and ruin the place for other users.
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Nov 03 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wish i had 45 bhp

[Edited on 03-11-2003 by Steve106GTi]
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Nov 03 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You infuriate me on occasions Steve. Acting soft in here as well really isn't the way to go.
Makarus

3rd Nov 03 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ Steve, his innocence, haha.

You know full well as do I, Rich, Ian and many other users that the comment regarding 1.2 8v was some poor attempt at an insult, just like 33nm @ 3500rpm I know the figures, I am not particularly bothered, my car is what it is and I am happy enough, for my first car I am happy with it so please take your pathetic little put downs and cram them up your ass.
PainZ

3rd Nov 03 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just ban him ian

fgs!
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Nov 03 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was not a put down, i was not aware that u knew that your car was 33nm at 3500 rpm, i was being helpful maybe it would have been more appreciated in Help Zone and Modification Advice
vibrio
Banned

3rd Nov 03 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seen a nice black corsa C tonight. was lowered on 16's I think. light tints with twin oval boxes.
sxi boy

3rd Nov 03 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Makarus
Oh and Sxi Boy, it may be an internet forum, but this forum is designed for a certain purpose, and that purpose I am sure is not to let idiots run riot and ruin the place for other users.

the purpose? an internet forum where you can exchange views and opinions with other people regardless of whether you agree with them or not

i.e. if someone tells you they think you may be asking a little over the odds for your car then accept their criticism with little fuss and don't provoke them

dave17

3rd Nov 03 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
I seen a nice black corsa C tonight. was lowered on 16's I think. light tints with twin oval boxes.

Makarus

3rd Nov 03 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi boy
quote:
Originally posted by Makarus

the purpose? an internet forum where you can exchange views and opinions with other people regardless of whether you agree with them or not

i.e. if someone tells you they think you may be asking a little over the odds for your car then accept their criticism with little fuss and don't provoke them

Yes I agree fully, yet this is not happening is it, and I did accpet your comments about the price of my car, I just thought they were badly placed and commented as such, I also thought they were wrong

I still find your innocence comical steve, thing is thats about it, you act a prick and for some inane reason your are allowed to get away with it, and we all know full well it was an attempt at a put down because of the context in which the comment was first made.
sxi boy

3rd Nov 03 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i could have worded it a lot worse! if i were you id look at what similarly specced cars are going for on auto trader.

i was only trying to offer you my experience as i sold a higher specced, newer car for a while at near to the price that youve advertised yours for

[Edited on 03-11-2003 by sxi boy]
CORSA NUT

3rd Nov 03 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's the internet mate.

That's it.

End of.

If you don't like it go somewere else as they will never go away.
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Nov 03 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and the point in this thread is..................................................

Thsi thread is just making more trouble

And steve yer he may piss you off , but at the end of the day, what make this forum a laugh? People like steve

[Edited on 03-11-2003 by Martyn]
RobHardyUK

3rd Nov 03 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u dnt like the site, then leave? im pretty new here, and like it, think it is much better than it used to be
Makarus

3rd Nov 03 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have looked, and then added the costs of mods on top (bearing in mind I have half the price on them all) and then added a little extra for look, as I have already pointed out I have put "offers" which means I dont expect £3,500 bang on, it just seems like a decent starting point for negotiations.

Oh and Corsa Nut, yes I understand its just the internet etc, but the fact is why should I leave when I follow the rules, I am then the one missing out on this board not the trouble makers, or maybe I should stay and just put up with it which I am willing to do, or for my final option why dont we just get rid of such twats and make the board a better place for all.

I am sure that the last option is what everyone (except certain fools) would see as the correct option, majority rules my friend (except Ian rules in a fashion on his own :lol
CORSA NUT

3rd Nov 03 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But that's my point mate they will never leave!

No matter how many mods there are they can never take care of every post.
Makarus

3rd Nov 03 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well Rob if your pretty new here how can it be better???

I love the site, you seem to be missing my point, I just dont see why certain users should be allowed to ruin the experience of this site for others.

This thread was also not intended to cause more problems, it was intended to let people voice their opinions, admittedly it was inevitable that such a thread would cause arguements buyt such things had to be said I feel, and action has to be taken.

I am sure Ian see the point of view on this matter.
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

3rd Nov 03 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CORSA NUT
But that's my point mate they will never leave!

No matter how many mods there are they can never take care of every post.

Yes ya can delete all the post, just delete Corsasport But I NEVER NEVER NEVER want that to happen

[Edited on 03-11-2003 by Martyn]
Paul_J

3rd Nov 03 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing to say whether anyone is right or wrong here - but something I do notice quite a lot...

the majority of the people who complain and think the 'mods should Do something' aren't even Premium Members!

I know its not compulsary - but if people want the mods to do things, its hardly much to ask, for you to simply pay a little £12.50 to show you support them...

You give a little, you get a little

Not saying your not entitled to your say or are not allowed to get anything sorted - but the amount of 'freeloaders' on this site is crazy

Anyone would of thought to get Premium Membership you had to be millionaire!

Paul J

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO all users of this forum. 22 database queries in 0.1877370 seconds