corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Just fittled my 17s on and....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just fittled my 17s on and....
Sims

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 03 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well u might need spacers for the wheels so it moves them away from the anti roll bar. but then the wheel gets closer to the arch. so you would need to cut the liner back and possibly get your arches flaired.
Sims

User status: Offline
3rd Nov 03 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh all sorted now. went to get my wheels balanced and they noticed i had crappy spaccers on which were on with my old wheels. wish i noticed them now.

Also the lad in the garage was kind enough to show me where it was rubbing and to cut away these piece of the arch.

Here is a little pic of my car with the new wheels

[Edited on 03-11-2003 by Sims]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Just fittled my 17s on and.... 23 database queries in 0.0118079 seconds