corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Thieving vandalising f**kwits

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thieving vandalising f**kwits
mav

User status: Offline
21st Oct 03 at 02:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry m8....

Mine got done but coulddn't get door open due to deadlocks..Climbed in window....Stupid cnut left hand print on windscreen..Got caught and got community service and a fine.....Which he will pay back at about 50p a week probs..
Hixxy

21st Oct 03 at 02:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pfft.. ^^ community sevice and a fine... Did he have to pay for damage done to your car??

That'll just teach him to be careful where he puts his fingers next time.

Not large enough a penalty in my mind.
mav

21st Oct 03 at 03:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah didn't have to pay nuthin...Could have tried to get money out of him but not worth it as he would pay about 50p a week to us too....

Was a druggy dole bum....

Never got cd player back or that..

When the scenes of crime officer came out, he looked over car and said nah can't get no finger prints.!!! I said what about that FULL handprint on window... OH never seen that.... police for you...
Hixxy

21st Oct 03 at 03:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL!!! reminds me of chief wiggum..

SOrry shouldn't laugh about your misfortune... I was laughing at the Police.

So the bum didnt even have to give the CD player back? wtf? no justice...
mav

21st Oct 03 at 03:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know....
This was about 18 months ago now.......
Gambit

21st Oct 03 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deadlocks will not save you, the smart thief will realise there is a way around this, i only found out when i banjaxxed the central locking on my corsa.

kerzo, sorry to hear about that, they made a proper mess of the doors!!

i think the reason about stealing the unit with out the face plate is that most stereo's are mix & match

i can use my old sony cd player faceplate on my sony md player & vice versa - if u catch my drift!!
barry_kellett99

21st Oct 03 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
quote:
Originally posted by Jason
not good....

kerzo u know what my car looks like gets a good bita attention n iv never had a thing stolen yet

left it in lisburn/belfast/b,mena all the time not one single thing

touch wood there lad!!!! same as me, mine doesnt even draw attention so never had any worries about it. hear about it happening all the time but it is really gutting whenever it actually happens to you......just looking at that door really pisses me off

I dont drive down to work in the shitty center any more due to the time I was broken into... in the DOE carpark at the markets, with an attendant in the hut, watching them. I was ripping. I had a big chain on my steering wheel to the seat so they couldnt steal it but they tried wedging it off with the jack from the boot.
wytey

22nd Oct 03 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

afaik, they won't replace without the faceplate

but like gambit says, a face from a manufacturer should work in a similar unit from the same manufacturer

which reminds me... when I asked Apline about the CDA9812RB security features as I noticed none mentioned in the manual....their response was that the removeable face was the security part
mav

22nd Oct 03 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit
deadlocks will not save you, the smart thief will realise there is a way around this, i only found out when i banjaxxed the central locking on my corsa.

Aye but helped me..Never got into my car at all so had to climb in through window....Is this not the whole point of deadlocks....
Mark Petty

22nd Oct 03 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had my car broken in to, they bent the door just like yours, they stole the sterio, 6x9's and all my cd's, they even stole my air freshner bunch of W@nkers. If i caught them i would beat them with there own crow-bar
-Aliba-

22nd Oct 03 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear mate

My mates got broke into on monday at uni and his cd player was stole. There was about 60 cds, couple of dvds, clothes n loads of expensive uni books scattered about the car....... but they didnt take any of it.... just the cd player!

And theres been a recent run off cd players getting stole around my uni so the cops say!
Gambit

22nd Oct 03 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mav, yes the deadlocks will work properly if the thief doesnt know the way around them!

but its not rocket science to work out the way around them, and it aint thru the window

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by Gambit]
Born_corsa02

22nd Oct 03 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant you bend the door back m8 wind the window down half way open the door put your knee in the middle on the door card and pull the top of the door towards you seen em do it at garages b4 will stop others breakin in
Predator Corsa

22nd Oct 03 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fell sorry for ya m8....... complete set of bastards

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Thieving vandalising f**kwits 22 database queries in 0.0124769 seconds