corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Me corsa C is going for its

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Me corsa C is going for its
Hawk

User status: Offline
21st Apr 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had my car for 8 weeks from new, 53 reg too.

It has 14 mechanical/electrical faults and has had a service twice and never been fixed. Pushing for a new car at the moment due to the severity of the problems, such as...

Power Steering switching off completely at a real low speed, so if you're driving round a corner, and you drive over a bump/obstacle, the ESP will disable itself for a few seconds, EPS light appears in the display, but Lookers say there is no fault code and that they only go by what's in the ECU.

Question is though, what if the ECU is borked? Afterall it's only a computer! Wonder if the airbag/seat-restrainers work

Reason why I say is because this week, 4 more electrical faults have appeared. Today, the automatic elecy-window function stopped working and doesn't work anymore. Cool eh
Hawk

21st Apr 04 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seriously though, for a £9500 vehicle, at 8 weeks old, am I really meant to be having all these problems or would you say it's normal for a Corsa?
Scotty_B

21st Apr 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa C are shit. I should know I've got one.
Munchie

21st Apr 04 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

old thread eh haha

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Me corsa C is going for its 22 database queries in 0.0073009 seconds