corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » RCA's Behind HU Problem

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RCA's Behind HU Problem
Richie

User status: Offline
13th Oct 03 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesnt the changer already have right angled phonos on them? They should do.

As far as angling goes you should be able to tilt to the left and right enough to get it all to fit. I managed to do it with my cousins sony unit anyway.
Richie

13th Oct 03 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well plastic ones are £4.99 for a set of 4 and the gold ones are £7.49 for 2

http://www.nexxia.co.uk/Framepages/phono_adaptorsframe.htm
Mav 3000

13th Oct 03 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a bargain Im gonna have to do. Thanks a lot for your help!
Richie

13th Oct 03 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No problems
Mav 3000

18th Oct 03 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Just to update what I've done, I ordered two sets of the plastic/gold adapters as found on the website. they arrived this morning and were fitted easily enough. I took the ashtray off and they went on no problems. the left two were pointing left, the right-most two pointed right, and the two in the middle pointed up and down, but there was space for this so all is ok. It all feels really tidy around the back of the HU now. the excess RCA cable that is there now was pushed into the gap on the right of the HU.

My dad whist helping me screw some panels back on covering amp power lead and our central-locking 'custom' loom for the rear door (spent the day fitting 3 solenoids amongst other things) screwed into the power lead and didn't realise!!

the fuse for the amp blew, we traced the problem and will be sorting it tomorrow.

The central locking's fixed, amp is, HU is now clicking into place 'cos it goes back further (had to bend side of the DIN cage in a bit though but its ok). Its starting to feel like its finished! door panels are all on at once for the first time in ages. the only thing left is the air bag warning light bulb and the fact the whole car needs a good wash!!

thanks for that link Austin - free P&P too!
Richie

18th Oct 03 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll