corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall are a RIP OFF!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall are a RIP OFF!!!!
Richie

User status: Offline
25th Nov 03 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer even the guy at Vaux said shitloads are replaced every month, shitty bosch make apparently
Thoday

25th Nov 03 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes they are a rip off... my mirrors came off and i cudnt force them to clip back in

they wanted £40 to do it

went nextdoor to a sprayplace and he did it there and then 4 free
James_H

18th Oct 07 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
[I can't believe how much of a rip off vauxhaul are!

My orange engine management light came on the other day, its sometimes on, sometimes not now - (not constantly on) - and the car doesn't seem to feel to have anything wrong with it. Still drives fine.

Went into vauxhall to see if they could enlighten me on what was wrong. Was expecting to pay around £25-£30 to get my car plugged in and see what the error number was.

The woman behind the desk said it'd cost £76!!! just to find out what the problem was... then I'd be quoted on how much to fix it and that was my choice whether to take it...

76 quid, I just walked out.

I'm not paying that to find out something small has gone wrong, like a little sensor!

If my car wasn't running well or was dying on me - fair play I'd be eager to know, but when the car itself is running as well as the day it was bought, I just don't want to shell out.

The car was v.recently serviced (like a month ago) and is not driven too hard...

another example of vauxhauls rip off ness, is when I had a single wing mirror knocked off.

I went there expecting to shell out about £50 - it was over £130! For a SINGLE mirror - not a pair.]

yeh i wud say thats a rip off, i work there and its well ova priced, if u need it pluggin in tech 2 or discount on parts ....jus ask for James

[Edited on 18-10-2007 by jahunt]
87dannyboy

18th Oct 07 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by leeshez
My M8tes corsa was miss fireing and he called out the AA, he said the air flow sensor was gone don,t goto vauxhall i know a cheap garage so he went £60+V.A.T for part and £140 for labour a lot more expensive than vauxhall. The AA guy got it wrong it was idle sensor or summat like that.

[Edited on 08-10-2003 by leeshez]

Waaat £140 labour, you only have to loosen 2 hose clips and the wiring plug and its off. thats a propa rip off lol. yeh i work for now vauxhall in richmond and some prices are just rediculous.
Robin
Premium Member

18th Oct 07 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jahunt
Here's a picture of me

You look familiar
Adam_B

18th Oct 07 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John

18th Oct 07 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's very witty Robin, and you also done a significntly better job of quoting.
87dannyboy

18th Oct 07 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he looks like michael j fox in back to the future lol
Robin
Premium Member

18th Oct 07 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he does a bit, doesn't he?
87dannyboy

18th Oct 07 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think his sense of fashion ties in nicely with that era to haha
Kurt

18th Oct 07 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

second post hes dug up from 03, he trying to haxzor and cause a time paradox destroying cs, probs a vagweb spy tbh...
Paul_J

19th Oct 07 at 00:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't have a corsa - haven't done for nearly 4 years... So I dont really need your discount!
Fonz
Premium Member

19th Oct 07 at 07:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they charged me £25 for a new key! how the fuck they managed that wen it would be £8 off the high street!
Batmanman

19th Oct 07 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the bulb out from behind the dash. then it wont come on anymore..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall are a RIP OFF!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0151720 seconds