corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I'm Having A Bad Weekend...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I'm Having A Bad Weekend...
troubled_corsa

User status: Offline
14th Sep 03 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry 2 hear about all ur shit m8, hope everythin picks up
Mav 3000

14th Sep 03 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guy's.

Its hard cos my ex was my first girlfrined etc, 2 years of her then now nothing the new love in my ifes favouring a coke cheating dosser - so it sort of chews me up inside.

Just gotta hold in there. roll on next weekend - looking forward to it already!
troubled_corsa

14th Sep 03 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try ringin her from private number. so she doesnt know its u. or get one of ur mates to talk 2 her. sort out a meet up or something.
CORSA NUT

14th Sep 03 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell her to fuk off!!

If she is gonna even contemplate pickin this lad over you then she aint worth it.

Some birds like to be treated like shit.It's a fact.They will never change and ride of in the sunset with a decent lad like yourself because they are not meant to.Get over it..

[Edited on 14-09-2003 by CORSA NUT]
troubled_corsa

14th Sep 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but. hes in LOVE! its difrent when its like dat
CORSA NUT

14th Sep 03 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well he's just gonne have to deal with it then.

If he thinks she is gonna pick him over that knob then he's in for a shock.It will never happen.
troubled_corsa

14th Sep 03 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think it will if he really fucks up. what on earth will she see in him? its obvious he aint got a grand future with all these drgs hes takin.

im sure she'll see sense . persistance pays
CORSA NUT

14th Sep 03 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sisters the same mate.Very good looking and is so sound you would not beleive it!

She could have any lad she wants really but only ever goes out with Knobhead bouncers who have gangland ties.Some of the lads she has been out with in the past have been great and will have a good future.

Women are thick mate

[Edited on 14-09-2003 by CORSA NUT]
Mav 3000

14th Sep 03 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the advice. I might as well wait and see what happens with her, but to be honest I'm not expecting anything - so I shouldn't be too disappointed, or I'll be nicely surprised if anything does come of it.

As for my ex, I texted her asking if she knew what er lovely boyfried did today. She won't reply of course, but she should be intrigued if she doesn't know. I still care about her - thats the only prob now.
the_legend_of_yrag

14th Sep 03 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you should really try your best to get on with your life, earn some $ and hopefully she will see what she is missing!

I have the problem where my ex moved a year ago, we split up, we txt each other all the time. Then a week and a half ago she moves back, and hasnt even txt me. I havnt seen her since last october, she was the first love in my life.

Now im trying to enjoy myself, in the hope that i will see her and she will see im having a great time.

She had built my hopes upof getting back, and now seems as though she wont speak. Gotta deal with it. The worst thing u can do is have lots of spare time to think.

Get out there go to the gym or summet, keep your mind of it.
Nath

14th Sep 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try to phase her out of your life, its hard i know but gotta be done.
Mav 3000

14th Sep 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats sound advice. Gonna wash my car, carry on with boot install, tidy my room!drive a lot (don't know where!) and generally keep my mind busy. Out next weekend.
Mav 3000

14th Sep 03 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath my ex is phased out, just not in my mind, Its taking longer than I'd hope! We broke up in Janurary, havent seen her since May, but she's one of those girls - I felt to lucky to ave her - like so out of my league maybe, but the only problem is now that I find it hard to get a replacement who's as good! damn you true love! just shows what a gamble it all is - one minute you have everything, then a twist of fate and youve got next to nothing love wise.

Can't give up though - when you've found love it makes times like these worth while, but I think I need to get out fo the 'love persuit' - sit back and let it find me.

Loves like a butterfly - chase it and you'll never catch it, but if you stop, wait and be patient, then it'll come and land on you
the_legend_of_yrag

14th Sep 03 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put your mind into your boot install mate if you have alot of spare time, you could take advantage of your situation by makin a wicked install!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I'm Having A Bad Weekend... 22 database queries in 0.0120780 seconds