corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I'm Having A Bad Weekend...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I'm Having A Bad Weekend...
Mav 3000

User status: Offline
14th Sep 03 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Normally, I can take the rough with the smooth and get on with my life without moaning, but these last few weeks seem to be so much harder. I just want to share with you whatshappened to me so you can all feel better about your own lives...

1) The girl I want to be with told me last week that she can't talk to me as it's 'not allowed' as she wants to try with her ex for the 4th time after he cheated on her. he takes cocaine, goes out on the piss getting to drunk to work the next day when he has work - he's been claiming dole for 5 years. she won't tell me mum the truth, or her best frined about him. I love her and she loves me - she said so only yesterday, but she is giving him 4 weeks seeing him every day for manipulation, then, after 4 weeks she'll decide whether to live with him at uni in Notts or see me. She's seeing him every day the answer's gonna be obviously as he bends her thoughts so well. She's too weak to chose me all though she's tried to hard al summer, she just can't leave the git. This is an on going story.

2) Wake up and drive t my grans, then notice at some point some theiving gits ahve nicked all four of my chrome valve caps - they lasted 2 weeks. put black ones on now.

3) she texts me saying he was too pissed for work. I text her saying hes a lser, can't she see? how many chances is he going to get? hes the dregs of society, dole budger etc. she texts me back saying "he must be doing something right if he has me" (even though its meant to be a 4 week trial) and "god forbid you find anyone tongiht who meets your high standards" (I don't think askig for a non-coke addict who hasn't cheated on me is asking too much!) she then don't answer he phone, then goes round his. they don't have sex or anything, but still are close.

3) I go town, not with the intention of ulling but hardly get any attention at all taxi costs £20 to get home cos i live in the sticks. Text me ex saying i miss her cos i went to the lub we used to go to.

4) wake up feeling rough as hell - not used to it. got a text off of my ex (my first love, first everything, with her 2 years) her new bloke - he said "youve had your time, now its my time ha ha" - I felt sick.

5) car insurance is due ton friday, not had renewal yet. road ta soon as well

6) got warped brake disks, airbag warning light on and rear right dor central locking is buggered.

7) ex won't text or call me, she started uni. I fiished uni tis year so want to talk, not even seen ehr holiday pics, not seen her from June. she won't text cos he doesn't let her. He got my number by ging through her phone.

All In all I don't think my lifes ever been so shite.

Comments welcome.
Marc

14th Sep 03 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

join the club of life then!!!!
Kerry

14th Sep 03 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mav 3000
2) Wake up and drive t my grans, then notice at some point some theiving gits ahve nicked all four of my chrome valve caps - they lasted 2 weeks. put black ones on now.

i have a spare set would u like me to send them to u to chear u up
dannycorsa c

14th Sep 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont blame her bfs for not letin em txt ya i dont let my gf do it n i hate it when 1 sends a txt to her i made her change her numba actually.
Nath

Yes life truely does suck mate, get used to it.
Tiger

I take it town for you is still Leicester then?

Do you know my advice? Clear your debts and save up and fuck off away somewhere nice for a few years then come back and see how everything has changed.
dannycorsa c

14th Sep 03 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wanna got to aussie and new zeland and travel for a while just need the money
Nath

^^^^^^^^^^^ wouldnt mind doing that
Kerry

quote:
Originally posted by Mav 3000
6) rear right door central locking is buggered.

join the club
MatthewR

14th Sep 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fcuk em mate, wheres ur mates at? thats who u need right now not sum tart whos gonna mess wiv your head while ur on a re-bound!
dannycorsa c

fancy goin now
Nath

meet u at heathrow
Nath

14th Sep 03 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
Fcuk em mate, wheres ur mates at? thats who u need right now not sum tart whos gonna mess wiv your head while ur on a re-bound!

I agree.
Tiger

14th Sep 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im going to aus in 6 weeks now - via singapore

Meeting up with some mates and travelling the east and south coast.
dannycorsa c

14th Sep 03 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it cost alot? or do u work on theway
Mav 3000

14th Sep 03 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus christ 14 replies!

theres more on this stupid girl here:
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=86856&page=2 for those who are seriously bored!

I phoned NHS Direct - they said I need a hug
Tiger

14th Sep 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannycorsa c
does it cost alot? or do u work on theway

No - it costs very little - you budget yourself to what you have saved - but yeah you can work on the way if you have the right Visa.

Im taking over £6k though for 6 months so im gonna have a right whale of a time doing everything!!!!
stubbsy05

14th Sep 03 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talk to you your mates. I'm sure they can cheer you up. Go out clubbing, and just enjoy yourself.
As for your ex, shes in the past. Theres plenty of other girls out there, I'm sure you'll meet them.

Try and look on the bright side. I know you probably think there isn't one but there is.
dannycorsa c

14th Sep 03 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm think il do this when i hit 21
Tiger

14th Sep 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go for it - theres a whole big world out there. No point in just seeing this tiny island.
Mav 3000

14th Sep 03 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I 'd love to clear off and travel, too poor though Got to work but don't start until next monday, leaving me with another week off sitting around home.

Out with the llads last night - hadn't seen them in ages cos of uni etc, so was great to see them. Could have done with pulling though, take my mind off it, came home empty handed though - which didn't help. I didn't try though - still in that zone where not amny peeps come close.

Kerry - I've got a spare set I got when i got my alloys, and ive got a central locking solenoid, but the caps will just get nicked again - from Hinckley I think it was tiger and the rear doors a nightmare to swap the solenoid over!

I'd like a new girlfrined with no problems or faults, a new corsa SRI and a few grnad in the bank.

This time last year I was hapy, had everything, girl, cash, car ok etc, but now ive gone from that to nothing. Just gotta think it'lll pick up again - just gotta hold in there I guess.
Nath

14th Sep 03 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been b4 and wanna go back again.
Kerry

14th Sep 03 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[best D ream voice] thingsssssssssssssss can only get betterrrrrrrrr, can only get betterrrrrrrr[/best D ream voice]

Mav 3000

14th Sep 03 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Kerry. U2u me a hug will ya! - can you send hug attachments?

I'll forward it to Ian and Tim. I think theres a few peeps on CS who would benefit!
LIAM1

14th Sep 03 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

weve all been there if we r all honest theres loadsa stuff goin on in our lives which make us unhappy.

as for yor ex, leave it alone, if u r meant to be together u will be, the last thing she needs is u txtin and ringin-if she cares for u she'll come back.

if she texts u or rings u ignore her, this will make her think that u r gettin on with yor life so then she will try harder to contact u and sum part of her will want 2 b wiv u again.

either way just leave her to find her true feelings.but from the sound of it u can do better. i'd sooner be wiv noone than sum1 who ran bk 2 her ex or had feelings for her ex.
recipe for disaster.

AUSTRALIA loads of mates r goin in november.its either stay round here and get another car or fuck off out wiv em wiv a stop off in banqcok. sum of em r leavin high paid jobs to go out there for a year-with a view to stay.
wud be suprised if they live out there. not sure what to do as my life is a bit like mavs at mo apart from im in a job i hate, havnt got a car anymore, struggling to get by on crap pay.

life realy does suck, the sooner we realise it and try enjoy the good things in life the better

e.g. laser quest

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I'm Having A Bad Weekend... 22 database queries in 0.1051979 seconds