corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My letter to the managment at Billing Aquadome

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My letter to the managment at Billing Aquadome
leni

User status: Offline
   10th Sep 03 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To those that camped or were refused camping space, this is the letter I am sending to Billing Aquadome! Please feel free to comment on it or make any suggestions! I will be sending it tonight!

leni

Dear

Re: Complaint regarding offensive attitude of a member of staff

I am writing to you following my recent stay at Billing Aquadome on Saturday 6th September 2003. We arrived at your holiday park at around 5 pm on the Saturday evening after a long drive down from Yorkshire with some friends; some of our friends had travelled down from Glasgow that day also. Our party of 8 arrived at Billing and paid to camp for the night.

We were meeting other friends at Billing for a Car Show the following day. Within 30 minutes of us entering the park, we received a telephone call from our friends who had been refused entry to the park and did not know where else they could go, as they too where not from the area.

We went to meet them at the gate, only to be greeted with 4 Security guards and dogs. We asked our friends what had happened and they explained that they had been refused entry. My boyfriend and I asked the member of staff working on the gate, now known to be called Geoff Taylor, why our friends had been refused entry. He stated that he knew “our sort” and we were “scum”, he went all to say that we cause allot of hassle and tear up the grass. We commented how this was the rest of half the party he had already let in and that we had seen plenty of other car clubs camping in the park since we had arrived and asked why he had suddenly stopped letting these cars in. He then said we had too many males in our party, altogether we would have had 6 females and 9 males, so this was neither an all male nor all female party. We asked our friends to go find another camp site as, although we had been offered a refund, we didn’t want to have nowhere to stay.

Again my boyfriend and I approached Mr Taylor and asked if we could come to some agreement. Again we were told that we were a nuisance and only caused trouble, people like us were scum and he didn’t welcome us in the park. We stated that his attitude was different during the July Vauxhall show. He replied that staff and security will be stepped up for next year’s event if it actually goes ahead. Shortly after we noticed that modified cars were being allowed entry again.

The fact of the matter is that I do not appreciate being called scum when I have paid to camp in your park, I also regret that our weekend was not made enjoyable as our friends had to sleep in there cars in a lay-by due to not being able to find another camp site.

As it turns out, our party did not cause any trouble and our cars did not move from the moment we parked them until the moment we left. Our rubbish was put in the bin and the grass was left in tacked. I feel that we had been stereotyped due the cars that we drive and our age. I feel Mr Taylors right to refuse admission was unfairly presented and his attitude was appalling. I question whether he would have spoken to a person older than myself in the same manner.

I would very much appreciate a response to this complaint and hope that, in future your slogan from your brochure “We want all our guests to enjoy their stay” is actually applied to all guests, including those that your staff have an instant dislike to.

Yours sincerely
Steve
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its spelt intact
leni

10th Sep 03 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spell check changed it to in tack
Steve
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well its incorrect tell it to GTF
leni

10th Sep 03 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shitty american crap
Icy

10th Sep 03 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let us know what happens
Joff

10th Sep 03 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently he thought you were one of the dingles!!
leni

10th Sep 03 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wonder where he got that idea from

had a meeting with some travellers this morning! It went well, sat in the caravan for 2 hours just talking and nothing, right little mothers meeting!
I await the come back bring it on
Kerry

10th Sep 03 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats spot on that leni well done hope we get offered a free stay id love to go again
PainZ

10th Sep 03 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you go girl
Sam
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a wanker! You should have kicked him in the nuts, Leni!
Kerry

10th Sep 03 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wot with a dog van

we foiled him anyway but thats not the point
Sam
Premium Member

10th Sep 03 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The man is clearly a local inbred.

You should have run him over in a Nova or similar motor vehicle.
Trotty

10th Sep 03 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very well worded leni, hopefully we'll get at least some sort of acknowledgement out of them!
Kerry

10th Sep 03 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
The man is clearly a local inbred.

You should have run him over in a Nova or similar motor vehicle.

he let the bloody novas in
leni

10th Sep 03 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Trotty you promised to do one aswell with corsasport headed paper! get it done!!!

leni
Trotty

10th Sep 03 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fear not, I will be sorting this tonight
leni

10th Sep 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we gotta go back, just to piss them off!!
Kerry

10th Sep 03 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would it better if we all wrote something
Trotty

10th Sep 03 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh More complaints the better, really gets the point across then Just have to make sure we all get the story right, otherwise it might look a bit iffy - oh, and I wonder if they'll mention the beeeeeeeep's when we left in the morning
leni

10th Sep 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can they prove it was us?!?!

think not, lots of modified cars in there and we wern't "in" the park anymore so we can do what we want
Ben
Banned

10th Sep 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody Hooligans

he sounds a dick ! i think if i was a member of the "other half" of the party i wud of deffo had summit to say

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
10th Sep 03 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The word is 'intact'.

Go girl
leni

10th Sep 03 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SENT
Ben
Banned

10th Sep 03 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i once wrote a letter when i wa at school , we had to write a complaint and as i had just eaten a muiller corner or woteva there called i wrote it about how shit it was and they have gone downhill ,

i then decided to post it which i wasn't supposed to of done , wk later i had 20 vouchers for em

writing is the best way at getting ur point across , u mite get a free wkend camping

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » My letter to the managment at Billing Aquadome 22 database queries in 0.1064329 seconds