corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Q's about rev counter and speaker cable gauge !!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Q's about rev counter and speaker cable gauge !!
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Aug 03 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what dash with rev counter will i need for a 12valve 98 corsa ??? will it have to come from another 12 valve or can i fit one from say a sport ??? and does it matter if i use the oe speaker wire and attach some more to it of a different gauge to go to some 6x9's ??? will the difference in gauge matter ???

Cheers people

Mase
J100RSA

24th Aug 03 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a dash from a 12v u could buy
Dan_Corsa

24th Aug 03 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah u'll need clocks from a 1.0 12v if u want rev counter as there only three cyclinder,i reckon u should buy j100rsa as u might have difficulty sourcin them from a breaker,cos they deffo have to be 12v with a code like k=***** but the good news is theres no wiring needed just pull the old 1's out and they slot straight in
CRB 553

24th Aug 03 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a 12V dash if u want it just removed it.

U2U or email me if ur interested.
Chris
Mase
Premium Member

25th Aug 03 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks or the offers but i'm skint at the min, so i'll have to get back to you bout that !!

Cheers again !!

Mase

New Poll