corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » suicide!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author suicide!!!!
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Aug 03 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by scotty19
There's a train station near me, some bloke threw himself infront of a train, killed instantly, was walking past and saw a fire engine hosing the front of the train off to clean of all the blood and bits of flesh, it was quite shocking,i was on a dinner break at school aswell, that shit tends to stick in ur mind for a long time, think that was about 5/6 years ago.

Im at uni with a bunch of really good lads, nehow in february/march time one of my friends brothers commited suicide by doing the exact same thing, he just ran down the platform-kept on running and jumped infront of an express train travelling at about 85mph.... My mate needed support cause he comes frojm a broken family so I said Id go to the funeral withhim...
his brother was the first train crash victim, according to the funeral directors, who they had allowed the family to see - I was the only non family memebr to see him - and he was so messed up, they reckoned all of his limbs were still attatched, but he was under a veil so u could only se his face, he had a bandage around his head holding the back of his head on
its the first time Ive seen a dead body and it was a a surreal experience - I knwo it sounds cliched but he looked liek he was gonna wake up at ne mo - he didnt look dead so to speak - just sleeping
Pete G

24th Aug 03 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Cousin go's to Uni in Scarboro, his mate was really depressed was in debt had problems at Uni as well as family problems. He chucked him self off a bridge on to the road below did'nt die instanly was dead by the time the amberlace came. it depress me to think about it. My uncle also tryed it more that once he's tryed hanging himself and overdose's. he's been divorced two or more time's (not due to the attempted suicide's) and spenttime in prison. my dad's has contemplated suicide aswell this was a few week's after finding out he is a dieabetic and has to check his blood before meals and take tablets for the rest of his life.

Suicide is't a nice subject to talk about but every one know's at least one or more ppl who have attempted, sucseded or contemplted it.
Phil321

24th Aug 03 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE

Im at uni with a bunch of really good lads, nehow in february/march time one of my friends brothers commited suicide by doing the exact same thing, he just ran down the platform-kept on running and jumped infront of an express train travelling at about 85mph.... My mate needed support cause he comes frojm a broken family so I said Id go to the funeral withhim...
his brother was the first train crash victim, according to the funeral directors, who they had allowed the family to see - I was the only non family memebr to see him - and he was so messed up, they reckoned all of his limbs were still attatched, but he was under a veil so u could only se his face, he had a bandage around his head holding the back of his head on
its the first time Ive seen a dead body and it was a a surreal experience - I knwo it sounds cliched but he looked liek he was gonna wake up at ne mo - he didnt look dead so to speak - just sleeping

Why would the family want to see that? Surely its better to remember him the way he was?
Pete G

24th Aug 03 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^ thought the same my self
J da Silva

24th Aug 03 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i felt like doin it last year, never got bad enough to actually do it though
LoudandProud

25th Aug 03 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tried to do it a long time ago, had a huge body builder mate and others holding me back from finding me pills i had, was drunk and stoned and upset, woke up the next morning felt like shit cos of what i did and why and it has always effected me even now, just wonder is it really worth it
Andy Morley

25th Aug 03 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as i have said before, boiling yourself alive would be the worst way. cos its the most painfull
kerzo

25th Aug 03 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why would you wanna boil yourself though?
V

25th Aug 03 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i managed 2 convince my best freind not 2 do it over the fone. she had txt me 2 say good bye. luckily i realized wat she meant by that just in time, so caled her and spoke 2 her on the fone for about 4 hours b4 she agreed 2 put the knife away. i dunno wat would have happened if i never had lots of credit in ma fone at the time
Paul_J

25th Aug 03 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over the last couple of years I've suffered from really bad depression on and off. Although I never got bullied at school or anything I've had times where I've been so low.

When you have a depression attack it could start about anything. You could just look in a mirror and see you've got a few spots, then it just builds - you basically end up insulting yourself in your head.

Since you know what's gonna hurt you the most if it was said to you, when you get insulted by yourself it hurts.

It's not like talking to yourself, you just start thinking 'You are a fucking prick' - you become very paranoid about things, start thinking your mates are all off having a good time and they've left you behind when they're not... etc

You basically just beat yourself up until your so low you essentially feel like your life is not worth living... I've had depression attacks when driving my car and I've just felt like not turning at the next corner.

Its hard to explain unless you've experienced it and reading the above probably makes you think I need mental help - I don't. It's a normal thing, most people suffer from depression at some time during their life. I'm glad I've kinda pulled through it.

My depression was pretty bad, and to be honest I had nothing to be depressed about.

I can understand majorly overweight people comitting suicide. A really fat person would look in the mirror and feel bad, beat themselves up inside and then to almost punish themself comfort eat. The result they get fatter and more depressed. - No escape of the cycle except death. Death in their eyes is the only option.

I sometimes used to comfort eat a bit when I was suffering from depression - probably why I went from constantly riding a bike everywhere and doing cross country to being a lazy C*NT.

But I doubt I could ever end my life. If I did I'd probably use a gun to my head.

A simple forced slip of a finger - to pull a trigger and its done.

Anything else must be horrible as you'd be hanging in agony regretting it - or sitting in a pool of blood around your wrists thinking 'shit - what have I done, this fucking hurts!'

In the end - you just gotta remind yourself, this might be the one and only time your ever on this planet - why end it early.

------ Oh this topic was a joyfull one -----

Paul J
V

25th Aug 03 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well dun mate for getting over it. i emailed ur post to a pal. hope u dont mind.shes sufferin jus now 2. same sorta problem as u really. keeps puttin herself down coz her personal life aint goin 2 great
J da Silva

25th Aug 03 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i av had depression but not your normal case, i had a messy break up, problems at work, a lot of pressure on me at work too,big weight on my shoulders, so i boozed a lot bcoz it chilled me out,had a smoke of the herb quite often, but u sober up, n then u beat yourself up as to why u need to get pissed to feel good, im a tad mad as it is ,but my advice is,never let women have the satisfaction of makin u depressed,same for women about other men, and most importantly, dont let ya job get u down, u can always get that load off ya shoulders, hope this helps
Makarus

26th Aug 03 at 00:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A lad I know his mum went off with some other fella whilst still married, the dad found out about it and went for a walk into a field with a shotgun and never returned.

My cousins old boss in Poynton near manchester chucked himself off a bridge infront of a train because he was in massive debt.

Also one of my mates from school used to cut himself, scratched DEMON into his chest, scarred for life from that, thing was he asked this girl out and told her if she said no he would kill himself, he was capable of it too.
IntaCepta

26th Aug 03 at 02:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Paul_J mentioned in his post is not as uncommon as most people think.
I've heard a few mates describe the exact thing even tho they have nothing to be depressed about. Everyone will have experienced it sometime in their life.

And the worrying thing is, i think depression will be a much more common thing in later generations

Its just a really sad that some take the extremes, even tho it could be understandable.
wayne hiscock

26th Aug 03 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cousin took an overdose.

never worked

but shes happy cos it worked out.

she got long term bf, shes management of a big company, got a house (basically paid for) and her and her bf are getting a house together.
Ditch

26th Aug 03 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one of the gypsy lads near me hung himself from a tree in the villiage, It was about two or three weeks ago now.

I knew him quite well and its sad to think at 17 years old there can be so much stress in the lads head he felt this was the only option
corsa_chick627

26th Aug 03 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never had the experience of sum one i no or no through sum one else ever do this but i dont think by what i've just read that i would like to.

i can understand why some people may do it but then i think people who just cut there wrists for attention cud b more mucked up than ppl who just kill themselves because they cant b rite in the head if that is the only way they feel they can get attention off people.
M2RTY

26th Aug 03 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cousin took an overdose and it worked, had everything good in her life, uni degree, teaching job etc etc

my ex g/f dad tried it 2 times, he has massive company and makes a lot of money

Gambit

26th Aug 03 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a fella who was a year above me in school topped himself, he called his mum into his bedroom where he then proceeded to blow his head off with a gun
Dav

26th Aug 03 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
Over the last couple of years I've suffered from really bad depression on and off. Although I never got bullied at school or anything I've had times where I've been so low.

When you have a depression attack it could start about anything. You could just look in a mirror and see you've got a few spots, then it just builds - you basically end up insulting yourself in your head.

Since you know what's gonna hurt you the most if it was said to you, when you get insulted by yourself it hurts.

It's not like talking to yourself, you just start thinking 'You are a fucking prick' - you become very paranoid about things, start thinking your mates are all off having a good time and they've left you behind when they're not... etc

You basically just beat yourself up until your so low you essentially feel like your life is not worth living...
I've had depression attacks when driving my car and I've just felt like not turning at the next corner.

Its hard to explain unless you've experienced it and reading the above probably makes you think I need mental help - I don't. It's a normal thing, most people suffer from depression at some time during their life. I'm glad I've kinda pulled through it.

My depression was pretty bad, and to be honest I had nothing to be depressed about.

Paul J
I read that and almost couldn't belive it. I know exactly what you mean!! The really bad insulting yourself in your head, the paranioa and depression of your friend not including you, etc. And all over what turns out to be nothing!
I get the exact same thing
The fact that I don't really have anything to be depressed about and I've never heard or known anyone else who got it (as far as I knew anyway) seems to make it worse for myself.
Juni0r

26th Aug 03 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think anyone really knows what drives some to it but that person!
My best mate did it few years ago after being sent to Bosnia (spellin) he came home and was told he was going back. He hung himself rather than go back!?!

I think it is the most cowardly thing a person can do!! Leve everyone that loves them behind intentionally!!
IntaCepta

10th Jun 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

life fucking sucks at the mo
mom left dad a month back and just recently felt really depressed and alone,
he OD on anti depressents with some alcohol, found him and had to take him to A&E. Worst experience of my life, he stayed in hospital for 3 days, and he tried to do it again but i stopped him.

I lie awake in the night checkin up on him, fuckin horrible thing to go through.

I can't even seem to drive at the minute, nearly crashed a few times. The little tasks are becoming ever so hard to do thesedays, can't eat eihter.

Paul_J

10th Jun 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dav
quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J

You basically just beat yourself up until your so low you essentially feel like your life is not worth living...
I've had depression attacks when driving my car and I've just felt like not turning at the next corner.

Paul J
I read that and almost couldn't belive it. I know exactly what you mean!! The really bad insulting yourself in your head, the paranioa and depression of your friend not including you, etc. And all over what turns out to be nothing!
I get the exact same thing
The fact that I don't really have anything to be depressed about and I've never heard or known anyone else who got it (as far as I knew anyway) seems to make it worse for myself.

Interesting... I actually forgot that I had replied to this, till I saw that post from me about 9 months ago. Things are completely different now. Not had a depression attack for ages! Life is such a laugh at the moment, got some quality mates that I'm constantly having a laugh with, lost just over 2 stone in weight (which was one of the things that were causing bad depression before) and should hopefully be going to uni in sept

I think depression is a part of growing up. You have a lot of hormones going through you, and I think it can sometimes trigger people to go into depressed states, even when there's nothing totally wrong. But at the end of the day, whatever the problem is - pull through it and things will hopefully improve, especially when your still young - you have your whole life ahead of you.

Intacepta mate, that's quite harsh about your dad. I could imagine how shit he'd be feeling right now, try to get him to do things to take his mind off of how down hill his life has gone lately. Hope he pulls through mate
Go3asy

10th Jun 04 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IntaCepta
life fucking sucks at the mo
mom left dad a month back and just recently felt really depressed and alone,
he OD on anti depressents with some alcohol, found him and had to take him to A&E. Worst experience of my life, he stayed in hospital for 3 days, and he tried to do it again but i stopped him.

I lie awake in the night checkin up on him, fuckin horrible thing to go through.

I can't even seem to drive at the minute, nearly crashed a few times. The little tasks are becoming ever so hard to do thesedays, can't eat eihter.

fcuking hell mate, sorry to hear it! sure he will be ok! and you will get over it
RichR
Premium Member

11th Jun 04 at 00:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just found out tonite that my girlfriend of 5 eyars (best mate oof 6 1/2) who broke it off with me a month ago without giving me an explaination and just as things seemed to be going perfectly - went with some1 else last nite - the first person in 6 years -

not that fussed about her going with some1 but its the lies she told me - saying she was out in one city with her mate last nite - when she was out in our local town with a bloke 13 years older than her.

I still love ehr to pieces and all sorts are crossing my mind at the minute - I dont know what Im gonna do - Im a strong willed person so dont think I'll do owt daft - but have to see...... Im sick of being messed abotu and made to look a fool by the one person I care about and love sincerely - when I aint done nething wrong

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » suicide!!!! 22 database queries in 0.1797662 seconds