corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just played with my new toy, was a tight fit ;) **update on performance**

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just played with my new toy, was a tight fit ;) **update on performance**
Kerry

User status: Offline
19th Aug 03 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well ive not really took it out yet so il get back to u on that one. also its not really fitted proper so i may not feel the full benefit of it anyway...

from sittin reving the engine though id say the revs feel smoother and cleaner if that makes sense
Ben
Banned

19th Aug 03 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she wud not know , we live in england and use english currency , which is sterlin , u have lived in this country for how long and still dont know what currency we use
mav

19th Aug 03 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
well ive not really took it out yet so il get back to u on that one. also its not really fitted proper so i may not feel the full benefit of it anyway...

from sittin reving the engine though id say the revs feel smoother and cleaner if that makes sense

yeah keep updated...cheers........
3CorsaMeal

20th Aug 03 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks badly kinked the red bit is bent
Kerry

20th Aug 03 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as the title says.........its temporary also
Kerry

20th Aug 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and just to update on performance well its made an amazing difference to the accelaration so much more responsive where as it was a bit hesitant before....reckon it will be even better when i get the cold airfeed set up proper..... such an obvious increase in power i deffo think its worth the money im well impressed

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just played with my new toy, was a tight fit ;) **update on performance** 22 database queries in 0.0087872 seconds