corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Debadging and re positioning

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Debadging and re positioning
DAN220486

User status: Offline
10th Aug 03 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, im gonna d-badge my corsa c, but re-arrange some of the badges as well. Its the rear set of badges. I was wondering what the best method is, one which wont damage the paint and also, wot can i get to re stick the badges.

I thought araldite but it would never come of again so any other suggestions. cheers guys
Scotty_B

10th Aug 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leave the badges off, apart from the Griffin one in the centre as there is a hole behind it.
Noonster

11th Aug 03 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DAZ220486 - Chris_uk has debadged and repositioned his badges, you should send him a u2u.

New Poll