corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » BAD BOY BONNET AND SMOOTH BOOT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BAD BOY BONNET AND SMOOTH BOOT
finch1

User status: Offline
7th Aug 03 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, could someone please give me advice on how to achieve the above and what materials are needed and tools etc? i want the boot done the welding process

thanks
andypsgwide

7th Aug 03 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plate welded on the smoothed
Kerry

7th Aug 03 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bad Boy Bonnet - use a thick stong mesh to get the BB look, stick to under the bonnet and then all fiberglass to is and shape, as the fiberglass will sit threw, abit like repairing a hole.

Smooth boot - take your boot to a welders and have the weld a plate in. drill a hole from the back of the boot lid and fill the gap between the boot lid and the new welded plate with wall foam., the fiberglass and filler smooth
MattyB

7th Aug 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or alternatively, save all the hassel, and buy my smooth boot

New Poll