corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pics of my car at last!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pics of my car at last!
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 03 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, i was bruised Two doctors from BOTH hospitals stated that i had my belt on!!! Fuckn dickheeds! Dont get me wrong, he said that i wasnt to blame for anything, and at the end of the day, their tests arent 100% fool proof. And basically, only i could tell the tale. He aint been here to get my statement yet though. Al have a feq quite words with him about it!! Prick!!!
Adam-D

2nd Aug 03 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what can u eat?

coz im havin an op on me upper + lower jaw in a month so am curious
Wolfy

2nd Aug 03 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you do that.
right ive gotta go count a few grands worth of money for my calibra, sponge my bank account dry and go start the bbq off.

ttfn ta ta furr now!
-Aliba-

2nd Aug 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well to begin with, i could only eat yoghurts and soup, custard etc. But then moved through to pasta, rice, chips (to some extent, as in their shredded to pieces before hand), mince, mashed tatties etc....

There was a guy in the hospital at the same time as me but his was only broken in the 1 place, and it didnt hamper his eating terribly much at all! Prick
the_legend_of_yrag

2nd Aug 03 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I picked up a 1.4 SRi for £1200 so they are quite cheap these days, although id prefer a 1.6 GSi!!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pics of my car at last! 22 database queries in 0.0099151 seconds