corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C Modification to Everything!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Modification to Everything!
DarkCorsa2k

User status: Offline
31st Jul 03 at 04:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ow and here is the pod

and here is me screwing with my computer again!

I was able to hunt down the complete ecu guide so my cousin that works for holden helped me make a com port plug direct into the EMS instead of going through the cabin.
Cursa

31st Jul 03 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How are you managing to plug into the car? Is this possible with Corsa B's? What software have you got? What can you change with the laptop?
Screaming Vtec

31st Jul 03 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Aussies measure horsepower slightly differently (different dyno's) as with the Integra Type R's they always seem to dyno about 20bhp less in austrailia than Uk/Us..

I think they use different dyno's..

Its the before and after difference that counts..

Take dyno readings with a pinch of salt.

DarkCorsa2k

1st Aug 03 at 05:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't know much about the systems in the Corsa B's but any performance shop will be able to tell you what it is and whats compatible with it. In the crosa C's its just a Simple Hard Disk and the Engine Managment program is about 600kb. The file is *.op3 and can be view'd in ASCII, but you will find that you can pick programs up that gives you it in plain text, for Example
Boot Strap T/R = 2.121
This is the Trottle Response
etc etc.
I NEVER CHANGE THE ECU PROGRAM cause it might lay down and die but you can look what your computer is doing and if the car is running lean, rich, issues with timing etc.

Cheers
OzzySRi

1st Aug 03 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Screaming Vtec
I think Aussies measure horsepower slightly differently (different dyno's) as with the Integra Type R's they always seem to dyno about 20bhp less in austrailia than Uk/Us..

I think they use different dyno's..

Its the before and after difference that counts..

Take dyno readings with a pinch of salt.

Nah us aussie usually cop the de-tuned versions of the jap go go mobiles while the rest of the world get the proper versions sux
DarkCorsa2k

1st Aug 03 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my little 1.4L keeps up with your average v6 holden, power to weight rocks when my stereo gear is out Has anyone here ever put an aftermarket computer in a corsa C? and if so what kind and how much? Chiptorque is talking to me about a cutom job that would allow me to change slight things for day to day driving but your thoughts would be appreciated!
Cursa

1st Aug 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool, where can I get this program? There must be the Corsa B version somewhere.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll