corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Would you use powerflow?

Poll: Would you use powerflow?
  Yes
  No

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Would you use powerflow?
Daimo B

User status: Offline
16th Jul 03 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No offence, but how is it taking the mick watching someone with a welder right next to my car??

I dont like leaving my car anywhere. Dont trust no-one.

They are rude boys. I hate rude boys. Wouldn't trust them with the car. They are the kind of people, if they damage it, they wouldn't say anything.

[Edited on 16-07-2003 by Daimo B]
Fad

16th Jul 03 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well living proff they are shit today i scraped over a slight ramp and my exhaust fell off and it was all down to a poor de cat pipe made up and the thing was not even clamped to the car...now i have a full bent stainless stell system courtesy of powerflow
Sooty
Banned

16th Jul 03 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it depends on experiences. Ive had very bad experiences, maybe its because of my local tyrespot.

Some other people to seen to have had good experiences with them, I guess it just depends. I dont need a custom job, so ill be happy with a Magnex / Scorpion GpA system, never had one, so why not try some different things
Fad

16th Jul 03 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right sorry to hi jack the thread but cos of powerflow my zorts has fallen off and now my full magnex jobbie is bent and fucked and is resting on my brake lines...what u reckon i should do?
Sooty
Banned

16th Jul 03 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can I fail my MoT from having a rusted center section? I deffo want gpa scorp. next time round... ive seen a couple of nice powerflow looking examples, but im not keen on their sound
Ditch

16th Jul 03 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
No offence, but how is it taking the mick watching someone with a welder right next to my car??

I dont like leaving my car anywhere. Dont trust no-one.

They are rude boys. I hate rude boys. Wouldn't trust them with the car. They are the kind of people, if they damage it, they wouldn't say anything.

[Edited on 16-07-2003 by Daimo B]

How did you judge them to be "rude boys"?

Were they not professional towards you?

Look at it like this, your at work, getting along with what your doing, and then your boss decides hes gonna stand over your shoulder watching your every move, do you start to feel slightly intimidated/nervous and get things wrong?

I do!

and as for "someone with a welder next to your car"

how many modified cars do you reckon they work on a year? How many years has top gear been there? They are hardly 12year olds with a heat gun really are they?

No offence taken dude

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Would you use powerflow? 22 database queries in 0.0094171 seconds