corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yeeahhhh baby, rear disks :D :D

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yeeahhhh baby, rear disks :D :D
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jun 03 at 08:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morning ojc, i love you.
Ojc

9th Jun 03 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good morning Little Willay, how are you?
vibrio
Banned

9th Jun 03 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PGTF with your little willy and say hello to me you cunt

[Edited on 09-06-2003 by vibrio]
Ojc

9th Jun 03 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello Ross

Mail me, I am bored.
vibrio
Banned

9th Jun 03 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello Ollie. how was your weekend. I watched the transporter, once apon a time in the midland and 8 mile. I also drank a few beers, had sex a couple of times and had some cake
GIBBS

9th Jun 03 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
There on Big thanks to LMStyling (Lee Mitchell), for spending quite a few hours yesterday on it. In the end, the whole rear beam had to come off, and 4 new drill hole bolts on either side being put in for the Astra hubs. Took bloody ages. Butttttt....

I've been running the V6 calipers on the wrong way for 2+ years, but no-ones ever noticed, not even me but the braided lines have been rubbing on the tyres. Got the rear discs on, went down the road, bang, blew a hole in a braided brake line Poor car was stuck outside last night at Lee's mum n dads house. Been all over the place and even had to end up borrowing Lee's new braided lines. Pedals really bad, goes to the floor at the mo, but, once thats sorted (got to re-bleed the system and eventually play with that damn bolt at the brake pedal), then im hoping to ahve a shit hot set of brakes. I can feel them biting hard, then the pedal just softens off to the floor and ruins it, but once its all done and right, its gonna be great

having rear discs aren't really going to improve upon the rear drums that much as the rear only uses 20% or so braking on corsa's i believe?

Matt
John_C

9th Jun 03 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they jus look 10x better than drums
Daimo B

9th Jun 03 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt i know, and its 25% on the rear. But they do bite harder, and they look a million times better than drums.
GIBBS

9th Jun 03 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Matt i know, and its 25% on the rear. But they do bite harder, and they look a million times better than drums.

cool wasnt having a dig or anything just saying, and yea i do agree they will be better then drums and they look 100x better! nice1
Daimo B

9th Jun 03 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nahh thats alright,
vibrio
Banned

9th Jun 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on the wheels I would say. if you have large oversized wheels then I suppose discs may look better but if your wheels are small or cover the drums with the design then who is going to notice.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yeeahhhh baby, rear disks :D :D 22 database queries in 0.0212991 seconds