corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Whats with all the....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats with all the....
Scott M

User status: Offline
4th Jun 03 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It does all seem to be getting a bit boring now, was amusing to start with but when it gets to the point where it comes up in every single thread it gets irritating.

And people wonder why the migweb guys and gals wanted rid of us???
nik

4th Jun 03 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GTF was originally started on Saxo Sports Club if I'm correct by Dave G and co. Now all you Corsa owners 'hate' Saxo's so much, yet your using a saying born on there. The site is getting really sad now. Full of jumped up little pricks ruining the site. I used to own a Corsa - still liked them up until a short while ago. Yet lots of people on here have made me think otherwise - most are little boys who need to grow up. I'll still come on here to check things, I've been on here for over 3 years now. Just feel sorry for Ian/Tim + the mods who put hard work in and have to put up with this shit. I'd have banned a LOT of people long ago if this were my site
DanielJ

4th Jun 03 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u like my car tho
sxi boy

4th Jun 03 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nik - chill out its just a laugh
Ryan L

4th Jun 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who cares where things are started i'm sure the 'creator' will be pleased their sayings are being used, and this whole gayness thing... i don't think too many gays will be offennded i mean i'm sure tim won't be getting a letter from the YMCA condemning the website etc... I feel there will be war between sxi boy and steve Vs. GIBBS and Evisu (sounds like a rude boy to me) which could be quite entertaining.

Anyway its just banter whether it involves those who take the dirty path to glory is irrelevant. Its a forum who cares whether its orientated around men who like men or not

sxi boy

4th Jun 03 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly ^^^
Ryan L

4th Jun 03 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sxi boy whats ur real name i wanna talk about avril
corsaC_on_18s

4th Jun 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz....i learned how to do that today
nik

4th Jun 03 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still a load of bollox anyway. Site is nowhere near as good when all the oldies were on it back in the day.
sxi boy

4th Jun 03 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my name is chris - wot do u like about avril??

i like her hair
mav

5th Jun 03 at 02:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
GTF was originally started on Saxo Sports Club if I'm correct by Dave G and co. Now all you Corsa owners 'hate' Saxo's so much, yet your using a saying born on there. The site is getting really sad now. Full of jumped up little pricks ruining the site. I used to own a Corsa - still liked them up until a short while ago. Yet lots of people on here have made me think otherwise - most are little boys who need to grow up. I'll still come on here to check things, I've been on here for over 3 years now. Just feel sorry for Ian/Tim + the mods who put hard work in and have to put up with this shit. I'd have banned a LOT of people long ago if this were my site

Chris@Speedfreex

5th Jun 03 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik

Just feel sorry for Ian/Tim + the mods who put hard work in and have to put up with this shit. I'd have banned a LOT of people long ago if this were my site

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Whats with all the.... 22 database queries in 0.0105729 seconds