corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » he hit me!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author he hit me!!!
Black Corsa SRi

User status: Offline
22nd May 03 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick
At the end of the day you pulled out in front of the car. If you have witnesses saying the car should have had enough time to stop but didnt, both yours and theres insurance company will probably settle for knock for knock which means they pay theres and yours pays yours. Either way you lose you no claims unfortunately.

I agree! Sorry mate!
UK_Sky

22nd May 03 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o well looks like im fucked either way. well 3 pranks in 2 months.. i think ill go for the record... (only 1 my fault)
UK_Sky

23rd May 03 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Latest New: : :

Just been on the phone to Vauxhall Claims (45mins) and at the end of it all.. i find out that it isnt going to cost me a penny, not a thing. it gets picked up from here by reg vardy, get a curtesy car, and get my car dropped off again.. not bad. Just for the record guys as soon as i told her i was stationary she said thats fine dont worry about it. because i was stationary and he had time to stop. its his fault... Chris
MattyB

23rd May 03 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U WERE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD PULLING OUT INTO TRAFFIC AND A CAR HIT U. WHATEVA HAPPENS WITH WOTEVA WITNESSES U HAVE, IN THE EYES OF THE LAW, ITS TOTALLY YOUR FAULTS.

Please note: It is ILLEGAL to park on the opposite side of the wrong.

Matt
MattyB

23rd May 03 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and just coz u were stationary, that makes it ok?

Scenario: Lets say u were pulling out onto a main road from a side street, and u went half way then waiting for a gap in the traffic, but i came along and T-boned th side of your car........u think that is ok coz u were STOPPED?? Makes no difference, it would be ur fault in any case (unless i had no insurance/tax etc) u would foot the bill.

Matt
Ben
Banned

23rd May 03 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a mate to be a witness (like les battersby) and get em to say that they had ample time 2 stop!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » he hit me!!! 23 database queries in 0.0073380 seconds