corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Brexit

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brexit
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
24th Jan 19 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So, its going well then

#makingbritainshitagain
evilrob
Premium Member

24th Jan 19 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you watch the recent Brexit film with Bendydick Crumblesnatch in it? Bit of an eye-opener.
tom130691
Premium Member

24th Jan 19 at 10:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Propper shit show,

SetH

24th Jan 19 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have not been following it at all. I used to have Sky News on in the background whilst I worked for pretty much the last 10 years. Last year I took the decision to not watch any News channels every again, life is more peaceful and less stressful to be honest but I have no idea WTF is happening with Brexit
DaveyLC

24th Jan 19 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My money is on Brexit being called off also..

However I think May is a Thunder C***.
Shelly
Premium Member

30th Jan 19 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They just need to get on with it now, it's just boring the hell out of everyone.

We need to come out and show the rest of Europe we are ok without them, then their little click might start falling in on them...
DaveyLC

30th Jan 19 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have been "getting on with it" for over 2 years now..

If you believe it is as simple as walking away then I'm afraid you are deluded.

Parliament cannot willingly damage the country.

And that 'little clique' you speak of is one of the largest trading bloc's on the planet..

Its an unfortunate reality that the majoirty of those who voted for Brexit will be the ones who suffer if we leave where as people like Jacob Rees-Mogg stand to gain substantially for avoiding new taxation legislation.

[Edited on 30-01-2019 by DaveyLC]
Shelly
Premium Member

30th Jan 19 at 11:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC

And that 'little clique' you speak of is one of the largest trading bloc's on the planet..

[Edited on 30-01-2019 by DaveyLC]

I'm pretty sure there are far more countries in the world to trade with other than those that are in Europe

Look at the countries that aren't part of the EU and are doing well for themselves.
DaveyLC

30th Jan 19 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes there are.. But we don't have any trade agreements with them and we can't make them until we leave.. So we have to cut off our noses to spite our faces in the HOPE that we'll do ok.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Jan 19 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be fine. Might be some short term problems but some of this scaremongering is absolutely ridiculous.

Whatever happened to British resolve. People more interested in teaching their kids they can choose the gender they want to be from the age of 6.

All this bullshit has come from America.

Let's put a hard border up in Ireland and see if the EU can patrol it aswell as the British soldiers did.

[Edited on 30-01-2019 by Steve]
SetH

30th Jan 19 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Will be fine. Might be some short term problems but some of this scaremongering is absolutely ridiculous.

Whatever happened to British resolve. People more interested in teaching their kids they can choose the gender they want to be from the age of 6.

Let's put a hard border up in Ireland and see if the EU can patrol it aswell as the British soldiers did.

Ian
Site Administrator

31st Jan 19 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you see the Channel 5 interview with a women who was crying in the supermarket because of Brexit? Remarkable viewing.
SetH

1st Feb 19 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL didn't see it, what was her problem?

I remember footage after the referendum, mostly millennials crying and losing their shit. I recall one girl saying, 'Does this mean I can't go to France now?'
Steve
Premium Member

1st Feb 19 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have seen a good many people proudly announcing that despite Brexit they will still call themselves "European". Fucking idiots must think we are moving continents or something.
DaveyLC

1st Feb 19 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I'm not sure Barclays would move £190Bn out of the country just to 'scare monger'..

Who knew the UK was full of Xenophobes prepared to fuck them selves financially just ecause they dont like being served by someone in Aldi who speaks a little differently.
Steve
Premium Member

1st Feb 19 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol classic, must be racism then.

I didn't take you as a dribbling liberal type David Luck
SetH

1st Feb 19 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL
Steve
Premium Member

1st Feb 19 at 11:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly to answer your accusation of xenophobia, my ex was polish and my current gf is Czech, so no I am not xenophobic, dont be ridiculous.

It appears all the remainers arguments are grounded in money, what financial hit this will have etc.

This is why many remainers cannot grasp any concept of why people voted to leave.

Looking at a purely financial view, it makes not much sense, especially in the short term, longer term may have some benefits if done right.

However, I voted to leave because the country and infrastructure just cannot carry on supporting the sheer numbers of people here.

I have heard all the arguments again focussing on just the money, saying they provide a net financial contribution to the system which is true, but it doesn't matter how much you pay someone to fit 10 bottles into a box made for 5, no matter how much money you throw at it, its not going to make them fit.

There are deeper lying issues that would have a much bigger resolution then just leaving the EU.

If we made the benefits less accessible then this would have a similar result without even having to leave EU, but firstly I'm not sure thats allowed under EU jurisdiction, and secondly what government is going to get into power advertising they are going to cut the benefits, no chance of that happening when the country is full of liberal idiots with no common sense that spend all day creating dramas about non events on social media.

Finally, on a slightly different point, my cousin recently moved to New Zealand for 18 months to work, and the hoops he had to jump through just to stay there that long were ridiculous - and rightly so.

When he spoke to the locals there they literally could not believe how open and ridiculous our migration policy is, literally the rest of the world is laughing at us on this issue.

The EU imo, works better for the mainland nations, the policies simply do not work well for island nations like ourselves with such attractive and easy opportunities.

[Edited on 01-02-2019 by Steve]

[Edited on 01-02-2019 by Steve]
DaveyLC

1st Feb 19 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Lol classic, must be racism then.

I didn't take you as a dribbling liberal type David Luck

That's funny because I DID take you for the selfish cunt type
Steve
Premium Member

1st Feb 19 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats exactly what I aspire to be
Steve
Premium Member

1st Feb 19 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Italy in recession, Germany close

This is Millenium Bug pt 2
MoesTavern

9th Feb 19 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah come on Davey Where's your Dunkirk spirit?

My Grandad didn't lose an eye on Sword beach for the likes of you

We should give the EUSSR a good old Churchill salute

2 WORLD WARS AND 1 WORLD CUP DOO DAH, DOO DAH

[Edited on 09-02-2019 by MoesTavern]
Steve
Premium Member

11th Feb 19 at 08:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol here we go
DaveyLC

11th Feb 19 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

29th March 2019 is going to be amazing! I’m going to wake up in my Union Jack jim-jams to the sound of a squadron of Spitfires racing overhead and leaving a trail of hot buttered crumpets behind them
I’ll run to the corner shop past all the British children who are laughing and squealing with excitement as they make a beautiful statue of the queen out of happy wriggling bulldog puppies – with two corgis for her eyebrows!

Bunting flutters everywhere and the man from the betting shop steps into the street – “Guess what! England just won the World Cup and The Ashes and The Grand National and here’s the best bit – Boris put a bet on it for everyone! you’re all MILLIONAIRES!!!”

The red arrows fly overhead dropping fish and chips as I walk into the corner shop, get my morning paper and go to the counter. “How much please?” I say to the Asian lad there. “1 pence, everything in the whole shop now costs just 1p!” he laughs, “leave it on the counter, I’m off back to Pakistan – we all are!”

And he’s right! Outside in the streets jolly old Nigel Farage is leading a huge crowd of happy foreigners – Turks, Poles, Romanians, Syrians – there’s even a few English people with heavy suntans mixed up in there! Nigel’s playing Rule Britannia on a long pipe, rather like the pipe that takes the gas into your oven, and they’re all following and smiling and talking foreign, bless them!

Just then Boris flies overhead in a Concorde made of Bank of England gold – “Don’t worry!” he laughs “I’ve cut out all the bits the French made!” and with that he crashes into the ground at 1200 miles an hour, along with the economy, the country and all the dozy nostalgic foreigner-fearing fuckwits who fell for his bullshit.
SetH

11th Feb 19 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cut and Paste TBH

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Brexit 22 database queries in 0.1032271 seconds